Christa answered before lowering her hood to reveal herself to the sisters. Both of the sisters were shocked when they saw Christa as they sensed her magic. "What is your relationship with him?" Yukino asked before taking a cautious step towards her.

Before Christa could answer, both Yukino and Sorano were trapped by Larcade's magic when he released his Pleasure magic on them both. As he looked down at the two with such hatred, Larcade prevented Christa from participating in the fight.

"Stay out of this, Christa. This is my fight, not yours. There is no reason to negotiate with them. It is only fair I take their lives for our army."

As Christa prepared to argue back, Larcade cast a spell on Christa to prevent her from entering the fight. No matter how much Christa fought off his magic, it was no use. Christa decided to sit down on the ground as she boredly watched Yukino, Sorano, and Larcade preparing themselves to fight. Resting her chin in the palm of her hand, she crossed her legs as she watched the three.

"Ignorance and knowledge are black and white. Now you, too, will know pleasure and pain."

"Open the gate of the two fish!"

Just before Yukino can call out her spirits, Yukino was too late when she began to feel the effects of Larcade's magic. Just as Yukino and Sorano were affected by his magic, Christa held her upper body while she began to endure his spell as well. "Larcade, your magic is affecting me too! Let me out!" Christa cried out. As she panted heavily, she tried her best to maintain the pleasure from his spell.

When Larcade saw that Christa was being affected by his spell, he immediately let go of all three women. Before Larcade could finish off Sorano and Yukino, he was stopped when Kagura came into the picture. When Larcade released that spell on Christa, he put Christa behind him.

"Run. Run as fast as you can from here, Christa." Even when Christa refused to do what he asked, Larcade gently pushed her away. "You'll only get hurt." He looked over his shoulder when he saw her expression. He saw the tears in her eyes while her eyes begged him not to leave her. Even when Larcade knew she didn't want to leave him, he looked back at Kagura as he continued to sit on the rock.

"Come back to me, Larcade."

Christa whispered just as she placed her hand over his. He didn't say anything in response. All he did was to ask her to leave the area, so he would fight Kagura without having to worry about Christa's safety. He didn't want anything happening to her. After all, Christa was his whole world. He was going to regret having her leave his side for this battle. As long as Christa stayed out of this battle, he didn't have to worry about her safety. 

"You talk about white, light, and pleasure? It's hard to believe you're partners with Zeref. Now that you sent your lover away, it only makes you pathetic." Kagura insulted, glaring daggers at Larcade as she prepared herself to fight. 

"We aren't partners. Zeref is my father. I am Larcade Dragneel, son of Zeref Dragneel. Didn't you know? Natsu is my father's younger brother, which makes him my uncle."

He announced his relation as he grinned. What he didn't know was that Christa didn't follow his order. As she was planning a spell to fight Kagura, she would only fight her if Larcade's life was in danger. She knew she wasn't as strong as Kagura, so she understood why Larcade asked her to leave in the first place. Even when Christa was strong enough to fight by herself, she knew she would only get in the way.