TWENTY TWO

[CRYSTAL]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[CRYSTAL]

Crystal watched as the barrier lifted. As the bridge shimmered into existence. She had always been in awe of magic and seeing it at work was always thrilling.

Sam spun her around as Crystal smiled at her, giving her a hug before pulling her at arms length.

"I never said thank you." Crystal said, though seemed oblivious to what she was talking about.

"Thanks for what?" Sam asked.

"For making me feel comfortable with myself." Crystal said,

"You don't have to thank me." Sam said. "You don't have to feel any different from anyone else. Love is love Crystal. You love anyone you want and I'll support you. Even if it's Chelsea."

"Hey!" Chelsea called. "That kind of hurts. Fuck you Sam."

"Fuck you." Sam retorted, turning back to Crystal. "There's nothing wrong with you having a girlfriend. Quinn was my girlfriend for like half a year. That's the most committed she's ever been."

"I was the better girlfriend!" Chelsea called.

"No you weren't!" Quinn called back.

"I mean my mom supports me." Crystal said. "But other people made it seem like it was a bad thing."

"There's nothing wrong with being you." Sam said, with a smile. "There's nothing wrong with you. Besides, you shouldn't care what other people think. And you're my friend now. You don't have to thank me for anything."

"So like technically you're my aunt." Crystal said, as Sam frowned. "You know how your mom was my mom's step-mom."

"We're not going to acknowledge that." Sam said, taking Crystal's hands in her own.

"We're not." Crystal said, with a laugh. "I'm kind of scared to meet your mom."

"That's what everyone says." Sam said. "She's not too bad. You just have to learn when you should and shouldn't do things."

"That makes me feel so much better." Crystal said, sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is my thing." Sam said as Crystal spun her around.

"You're rubbing off on me." Crystal said. "Thats not a bad thing. You're pretty good at this. With the cameras and the paps everywhere. You'd make a great queen if I didn't want to be."

[✔︎] 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ✫ DESCENDANTS THREE ⁸ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें