2. bowling

The bowling arena they were going to was pretty far from where they had first met.
It was about thirty to twenty five minutes.

They hadn't even been in the car ride for a long time and it had been awkward the whole ten minutes.
"I'm guessing you don't wanna be here" The boy in the driver seat says speaking up. 

"Why do you say that" the girl replies

"I mean its kind of awkward how we're basically being set up by our friends right now, we have literally never done a meet n greet for the music videos"

"I mean it's more awkward because we don't even know each other plus it's probably just another dumb 'Jachary' idea that everyone stupidly agreed to."

"It's probably my fault we haven't met I'm always doing something music related I've been told it's an obsession here and there"

"It's your job though it's what you have to do, just because you are more dedicated than them doesn't mean you're obsessed, I'm not gonna lie though I see where they are coming from"

"I just need someone to distract me from it, the boys all have girlfriends and I'm just here making music I don't wanna go out with them and their girlfriends because I know I'm going to third wheel and they all take their girlfriends EVERYWHERE so I guess that's another reason to which I don't go out much at least with them"

"I understand that"

"So maybe 'Jachary' didn't have such a stupid idea this time huh, maybe you can be my third wheeling buddy and my distraction from music, my beautiful distraction." Daniel says with a straight face.

Gissele giggles blushing hard.

The rest of the car ride they had listened to more 'Why don't we' music jamming out hard.
-
We had finally gotten to the bowling arena making our way inside Daniel speaks up.
"If you win food will be on me" He says winking
"If you win food will be on me and I'll buy you as much apple juice as you want" Gissele says.
"Bet" They shake hands.
-
The desired couple had been bowling for the past two hours.
Gissele was in the lead, she was a very good bowler.
"I win now let's go I need you to buy me food" Gissele declares.
"Let's go"
-

@seaveydaniel- a beautiful distraction <3 📸: @gisselegonzalez Liked by 619,198 and others Comments: @gisselegonzalez- you suck at bowling 😆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@seaveydaniel- a beautiful distraction <3
📸: @gisselegonzalez
Liked by 619,198 and others
Comments:
@gisselegonzalez- you suck at bowling 😆.
|
@seaveydaniel- you're just really good leave me alone
@whydontwefan- Does Daniel finally have a girlfriend? @gisselegonzalez ????
|
@gisselegonzalez- I can't answer that question because I don't know myself BUT I am as hopeful as you are poor kid is lonely as a bitch :)
@gabbieegonzalez- who's that caption about 😇?
|
@seaveydaniel- nobody 😁
@imzachherron- that's hot
|
@seaveydaniel- you're hot
@fan- when's 7/12 coming out?
@whydontweship- I ship you and Gissele
@fanwdw- is that caption about the girl you tagged.
@fanwdw28- who's that girl you tagged?
|
@gisselegonzalez- hey, I'm Gissele.

@GisseleGonzalez- you give my tummy butterflies

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@GisseleGonzalez- you give my tummy butterflies.
Liked by @seaveydaniel and 187,980 others
Comments:
@gabbieegonzalez- beautiful tia 💜🦋
|
@gisselegonzalez- ILY 💜🦋
@seaveydaniel- bowling was fun, hope we can do it again some time soon :)
|
@gisselegonzalez- we can totally do it again just not bowling, you suck :)
@whydontwe- I ship Gissele + Daniel so much
@wdwfan- wait who are you?
@fan- I don't ship it at all
@fanwdw- can someone please tell me who this is?
@tatedoll- you're hot
|
@gisselegonzalez- ILY QUEEN
Load more comments
A/N
This is really short :(