12. Between Two Men

Depuis le début

Erik glares at him almost EVERY TIME!

When Howard hugged Layla like he always did or grabbing her hand like a clingy child demanding for her attention or even having a short conversation with her, Erik would eventually glare in hostile towards Howard for that. Howard never in his life to meet such a person for being very hostile and timid around him without any reason or was it because of Layla? He can't be that jealous.

Or was it really jealous?

Erik is still young and Howard knew everything about Layla since the beginning. He can't be THAT protective of her just because she had saved him from Hydra's based. The genius engineer frowned his eyebrows in deep thought, something is not right about Erik. True, he may look innocent from the outside but no one knows what he was thinking.

Lifting his head up to see Erik listening to Layla's conversation about her life living in the mansion, he can see Erik's eyebrow twitch in annoyed and slightest growl of anger when she mentions Howard this and Howard that, spending time with Howard in the past.

He had an assumption but he can't be positive about it... although there is a chance that this, Erik Lehnserr, could be in the dangerous category known as...

...Possessive.