"Very funny, but no. I always use protection. At this rate, you'll have a kid before I do." My mouth opened in shock before he started talking again. "I overheard dad talking in his office about a case and the possibility of him taking it."

"Okay, what's the big deal? He takes cases all the time." I then said the next part very slowly. "That's what lawyers do."

"I'm aware , but this case isn't going to be in Rosewood. It's in California."

"What?!" I said as I raised up in bed. He held his hands up.

"Hey, I'm just the messenger. We don't know if he gonna take it yet so be cool. I just wanted to tell you so you won't be blindsided if it does happen."

I thought about what he just told me and my mind went straight to Emily. How would she feel about this? I looked down at my phone and saw Emily's text.

Maybe... If you're good. 😉 I quickly texted her back before I backed out of our conversation and texted Spencer.

I need to talk to you about something.

Fav Cousin: Then come over, I could use a break from studying anyways.

_____________________________________________________________

"... I can't believe this. I mean how am I gonna tell Emily."

"Ali slow down. Jason just said he overheard your dad talking to someone on the phone about the case right?"

"Yeah." She put her pen in her mouth for a few seconds before she looked at me.

"Don't tell her."

"What? I have to tell her."

"Not right now you don't. You have to wait to see what your dad gonna do before you talk to Emily about it. That way you have all of the information, because you know that she's going to want to know everything." I thought about what she said for a few seconds before agreeing.

"Yeah, you're right. It wouldn't make sense telling her about something that I don't know anything about for sure."

"So what are you doing later?"

"I'm going over Emily's tonight, but I'm free right now, you want to do something?" She nodded her head.

"Want to go shopping?"

"On one condition..."

"Which is?"

"I pick out your outfits." She sighed then looked away from me while shaking her head.

"Fine. Let's go."

_________________________________________________________________________

"So you should get these..." I said as I held an arm full of clothes. "I got two pair of jeans that would look great on you. Few hoodies and some workout clothes."

"Aren't you going to get something for yourself?" Spencer asked as she took the clothes from me.

"I haven't really looked for anything for myself. Wait for me?" She nodded her head and I walked toward the hoodies. I saw one I liked but it, as I was reaching for it, I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

"What the fuck..." I said as I turned around with my hand raised, ready to slap whoever it was. I put my hand down when I saw Emily smiling at me.

"That's not funny." I said as she took down the hoodie I was just reaching for. Then pulled me into a hug.

"Your reaction was. Sorry I just snuck up on you." She said before putting her face in the crook of my neck and kissing it.

"It's okay baby. What are you doing here?" I looked her up and down with her Emily glanced over to where Aria and Spencer were before talking.

"Shopping duh. " When I narrowed my eyes at her she laughed. "I'm just playing baby. Just a spontaneous idea to go shopping. I must say I'm glad we did."

"Me too. I got to see my baby a few hours earlier." I said before kissing her.

"So what are you trying to get?"

"Umm I really want this hoodie and probably some more work out clothes."

"Get whatever you want babe."

______________________________________________________________________________

"So Em there's something I've always wanted to ask you ." Spencer said before she took a drink. We were currently in the food court of the mall eating some lunch.

"What's up Spence?" Emily asked as she shoved fries in her mouth.

"Can you have kids?" I looked at her with a wtf expression. "I mean, could you make a baby with someone? You know since you have a...." She raised her hand toward Emily, pointing a little.

"A dick?" Emily asked nonchalantly. I laughed a little and shook my head. "And to answer your question, my doctor says it's a very very small percent chance that it could happen. So basically, I have the equipment just a little broken."

"Oh." Spencer said and looked over at Aria who was looking at her with an expression I couldn't read but it was clear that Spencer could cause as soon as she glanced over at her she quickly put her head down.

"So what you want to do after this?" Emily asked quietly.

"Can we just go back to your house? I know it's earlier then we talked about but I don't want to go anywhere else." She nodded her head.

"Okay bab..."

"Oooohhh wait, I lied... Can we go get ice cream first, please?" She smiled and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Sure babe. Let's go now." She said as she got up from her seat.

"See y'all later." I said to Spencer and Aria as I got up.

"I'll text you later." Spencer said. I nodded my head and grabbed Emily's hand and walked towards the exit.

Couple of Hours Later

I sighed as Emily wrapped her arms around me. I buried my face in her neck and breathed in her scent as she rubbed her hand up and down my back. I pulled back from her enough to look at her and smiled at her.

"That was different." She said quietly because giving me another quick kiss. I smiled at her and laid my head on her chest. A few minutes of me just listening to her heartbeat passed before she spoke.

"What are you thinking about?"

"How do you know that I'm thinking about something?"

"Are you gonna answer?" She asked laughing. I raised up and looked at her.

"Let's say that slim chance of you being able to get me pregnant worked... What would you want to name our child?" She was quiet for a couple of seconds before she turned on her side and looked at me.

"I get to name our first child?" She asked smiling.

"We both could. I'm asking what's a name that comes to your mind when I mention a child.

"Isabella. It was my grandmother's name."

"That's a cute name." She smiled and kissed me. I felt her slowly push me onto my back and climb on top of me. Somewhere between all of that our kissing deepened.  

"Is this you telling me that you want to go another round?" She mumbled against my lips. I pulled away from her and laughed.

"No. I really think we should finish the movie that we were watching." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry for distracting you." I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her.

"It was a great distraction."  I mumbled against her lips before kissing her harder.