one night | G.D.

En başından başla

"He cheated on me." you stifle a laugh.

Your friend took a right turn and pulled over to make sure she had heard you correctly.

"He cheated?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yep." you sighed.

"Y/n its-"

"We should go get a drink. Please." you turned to look at her with a smile.

"I don't want you to-"

"I'm fine and I promise not to drink too much. I'm fine" you reassured her before she started the car once again.

The drive to the nearest bar was quiet as your friend believed it was best to not ask any questions or argue with your previous decisions at that moment.

Both of you stepped out of the car, once it was parked and turned off, and made your way towards the bar.

The bar was half empty as only a few people sat near the booths on the edge.

You walked towards the bar stools near the center of the place and asked for scotch on the rocks.

Your friend sat a couple of seats down and watched you take a sip of the scotch you had asked for seconds ago.

You had no idea what you were doing but the taste of the scotch on your tongue made everything feeling nonimportant.

You allowed the scotch to run through your veins just enough to make you feel absolutely nothing.

A couple of rounds of scotch later someone appeared beside you.

"Is this seat taken?" the brown-haired, hazel-eyed guy asked.

"No," you mumbled while twirling the almost empty cup of scotch in your hands.

The guy beside you ordered a club soda for himself and waited a couple of minutes before speaking to you again.

"I'm Grayson by the way," he nervously chuckled.

"I'm y/n" you forced a smile before taking a sip of your drink.

"I'm not always like this your know" you gestured towards your cup. "I just had a long night."

"Let me guess some jerk fucked up." Grayson rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Typical" he sips his club soda.

"Y/n," your friend called sounding a bit worried.

"I'm okay," you whispered back to her and smiled.

"Sorry about her," you mumbled towards Grayson.

"I understand," he chuckled."your designated driver?"

"Bingo" you laughed." Huh, I didn't think I would laugh this soon considering I just got cheated on." you remarked making Grayson's eye widen.

"I'm so-"

"Yeah yeah, I don't care too much about it now." you smiled back at him. "Alcohol mostly speaking"

"Tell me about everything," Grayson suggested. "Trust me it will probably help you out."

You looked at him in disbelief and shook your head.

"Maybe another night, or morning. If you are free for breakfast." you turned to look at him.

"There's a coffee shop nearby. Tomorrow around 9ish or 10?"

"Sound great. " you hopped off the bar stood almost tripping on your own feet before Grayson held you up.

"Let me help you," Grayson chuckled.

Your friend rushed over and apologized for your behavior causing Grayson to respond with a simple "its okay."

"She isn't always like this," she reassured him.

"She is heartbroken it's okay, let me help you take her home." He offered to cause your friend to smile back at him.

Grayson ended up carrying you to tour friend's car and placing you as gently as possible in the back seats.

Before he layed you down, you pulled on his shirt almost cuddling Grayson's chest in the way.

"Don't let me go," you mumbled in your semi asleep state.

"I won't" he promised.

----

A/n

I'm back. Its been too long and I don't know if you guys still like my imagines.

Anywho should there be a part 2?

15+votes for the next part/new imagine.