in private.

They all nod and left the rebel leaders and ghost leaders alone.

Hera pov.

mothma: What do you think about our Spartan?

Rex: Hes a real soldiers thats for sure, I haven't seen anything like what that boy went through, not even our clone commandos can survive what he experience.

Jun: I say we take the advantage of him.

We all look at him like with an angry expression.

Me: What do you mean by that Jun?

Jun: look he has skills and the weapons, if can make clones had of him and his skills, we can have the advantage and maybe we can assassinate the emperor.

organa: absolutely not we are not going to use him a tool or Expendable object.

Jun: He is expendable, you heard what he said they were trained to be expendable, we can use him.

Ahsoka: absolutely not. He's a he's only a kid not a droid.

Kanan:

Yeah hes through so much, survive genocide towards his race only to be in another war.

Jun: mothma what do you think?

mothma: You already have my answer general, and we are not doing this, he may be a soldier but hes only a kid, and the reason why I want him with the ghost so he can socialize with others and the ghost can bring the human side out of him.

Jun: but sen-

mothma: I know you have your reason but your think as a General, and six is not an machine, hes a person hope you understand General

Jun: Yes, senator.

Ahsoka: Umm, I have something to say about six.

Gain everyone attention towards the former jedi.

Ahsoka: When we meet six, the force was strong and its calling to him.

This shock eveyone think that hes jedi.

Me: What do you mean Ahsoka?

Ahsoka: Kanan, do remember the prophecy of the chosen one?

Kanan: Yes I do but what that have to do with six.

Ahsoka: well did you know the prophecy of master  warrior?

Ahsoka : From that I take it a no.
The master warrior is a jedi but   strong as "The Chosen One" if not stronger, the master warrior can perform any Jedi fighting styles and use the the dark side without being corrupt.

Kanan: T-That's not possible.

Ahoska: I know when master Yoda told us about prophecy and stories I was shock same with other younglings.

Kanan: Stories?

Ahoska: During the Old Republic and the war with the sith empire, a human jedi name kin gin.
Kin gin would charge into battle fighting the sith forces and striking them down even some witness saw him use the dark side. He would win countless battles which turn the tide of the war.

Kanan: Impressive. What happen to him.

Ahoska: He was capture by the sith and they try to bribe him, but denied them so they did something that was Unforgivable.

Me: what did they do?

Ahsoka: the Sith perform a ritual  it suck his life force and had sith absorb his life force killing him at will.

This made sick to their stomachs maybe vomiting too.

Ahsoka: The sith with Life force of kin gin was turn into a weapon and change the tide on their side. But the sith died in battle.

Kanan: So you think six is the master warrior?

Ahsoka: I don't think, I know hes the warrior. Kanan I want to start teaching if any signs of his ability and when I'm around I'll teach.

Kanan: I understand.

Ahsoka: Another task fir you must, it involves protecting him and avoiding capture. If six gets captured they might take his life by force.

This sudden realization had caused a severe tension in the air in which they must tread lightly on this task.

Ahsoka: So are ready to take this task.

Kanan and I look each amand nod agreeing.

Me: Yes.

Ashoka: Good I wish luck.

mothma: organa and I have to leave now, wish you luck ghost and please protect six he will need help when he needs.

Kanan+Me: Good bye senators.

organa+mothma: good bye

The holo figures disappeared.

Me: Goodbye general, rex, Ahsoka

Jun: Goodbye ghost leader.
The general walk away from holo table.

Rex: goodbye guys, and take care of six he would PDST after what he went through.

Kanan:

we will

Kanan and I left HQ to return our to the Ghost.

Ahsoka pov.

Once they left the HQ I turn to rex.

Me: I hope that boy finds some peace.

Rex: So do I.

We hear a ship power up rise toward to the sky, we both look to see it was the ghost ship already in the atmosphere and activate drive and dissapear.

Me: Good luck Ghost and wolf.