😁Greetings, dear reader!✌

Hi!

You found this weird book. Good on ya! Well, I may as well say.

Welcome!
Okay, so to the new ones who found this, wanna know more about this account? Well, I'm gonna be straight forward.

I don't work often with normal things in my stories. If I do, they are normally humans from cartoons I like. In general, normal things are kinda boring to write about, you know? Nothing too eye-catching. nothing for me to sink my teeth into. So, I shake things up.

Me in general, I'm not good at writing independent stories by myself yet. I'm still working on that. But I'm gonna start that soon. Starting with my character's origin story. I already got a guide on her species' biology!

But for now... I do lowly fanfics. But not like most generic ones mind you! (Though, some may be cliché.)

If you like to see things that aren't common, I do hope you enjoy this account!

Heads up!
Keep in mind, the content here is quite frivolous. I mean...

Do you see my OC character up above on the page? Yeah, THAT kind of wierd.

If you don't fancy it, you probably won't like the things written here. To avoid unnecessary turmoil, I suggest you turn back.

But... are you still here? Interested in what my out of line mind can create? Well, feel free to read ahead, to see what lies ahead!

And I recommend adding this book. While you don't really have you, your decision, I tend to update this book. This is like a bulletin board. Keeps you up to date.

Read ahead to see what I mean. ;3