peter parker x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

Comincia dall'inizio

" Of course I do, my dad talks about you a lot, you're sPiDeRbOy " You giggled again.

" Spiderman, " Peter whispered under his breath.

" I know, I was only teasing, " you hit his arm playfully, making him blush again.

" Okay well, I've got to go and show Peter his new suit that I've been working on. " Your dad said, turning Peter away from you, and leading him towards the lab, giving you a weird look. ( cue the " what the f**k is going on " vine .)

" Ooooo can I come too? " You asked, " after all I did help to assemble it! "

" I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind, " your mum winked at you, making you roll your eyes.

" Errr sure, I guess. "

" Wait, you helped to build my suit, that awesome! " Peter exclaimed. You walked along beside him. " Yeah I did, " you smiled at him warmly, linking your arm through his as you made your way to the lab.

~

It had now been 6 months since Peter had shown up at your home, and over that 6 months you had grown incredibly close, you and Peter were now best friends. You literally spent everyday together, and told each other everything. Well almost everything ... apart from the fact that you both had feelings for each other. All the other avengers teased Tony about how you and Peter were ' young and in love '. It had annoyed Tony at first, but he soon realised how deeply you both cared for each other, even if you both wouldn't admit to it, so he also started shipping both you and Peter. It was kinda funny at first, but after a while it got annoying, and especially scary when he shouted out to you, " hOw'S mY oTp?!? " When Peter had been in the room next door. Thankfully he never heard. As much as him, your mum, and the team wanted to get the both of you together, everyone thought it would be best if you figured it out for yourselves.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you felt a cool sensation on the tip of your nose. Peter had just bopped your nose with a bit of ice cream. You licked it off, making him laugh, and making a bundle of butterflies settle in his stomach, at how cute you were. He quickly pulled out his phone, and snapped a picture of you. " Hey! " You shrieked, hitting him on the arm playfully. You rolled your eyes, trying to hide the blush that creeped up your face, as Peter set the picture as his new lockscreen. However just as you were about to say something about the situation at hand, your phone buzzed, indicating that you had an incoming call. You looked at the screen, the contact read, ' Dad <3 ' You pressed the green button, and held the phone up to your ear.

" Hi Dad, " you said.

" Hi sweetheart, your mum, the team, and I were thinking of having a picnic in central park, and maybe do a bit of swimming in the lake, and we were wondering if you and your boyfriend wanted to join us. "

" Dad, he's not my boyfriend! " you hissed under your breath, you looked over at Peter to see if he had heard, but thankfully he was glaring at some boys who had just walked into the ice cream shop, they were obviously staring at you. You blushed knowing how protective Peter was of you.

" Okay, sure thing sweetheart, " you could hear the smirk in your fathers voice. " We'll leave soon, and meet you there, make sure your bring something to swim in, can you tell Peter that I've already invited his Aunt and Happy, May also left some swimming trunks for Peter back at the tower. Oh, and bring some coke would ya? "

You mentally ticked off the things that you had to do in your brain, blushing at the image of Peter wearing just swimming trunks. " Sure dad, we'll see you soon. "

" Bye! " You heard your mum call out. You also heard the " see you soon, " and the " byes " of the avengers, as your dad held the phone up, so that the team could say their farewells.
" Bye guys, love you! "
" LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N) "