Chapter Ten - Kiss Number Two

A/N DOUBLE DIGITS KIDS! WOO :D

i'd like to thank me, myself and i, for being awesome... yeah.

[_]

Chapter Ten -

I Swear She's Insane

[_]

I shift under his intense stare, really confused as to what happened earlier in the office, yet I was quickly forgetting about it, he decided to show up and ruin my hopes quickly.

"Hey," he says uncomfortably, and I nearly sigh in relief, glad I'm not the only one uncomfortable about earlier, so I slightly relax, looking up to meet his gaze, but quickly regret it when I do.

He's close, in fact, he's really close. I blink a few times, making sure he isn't actually this close, but he is, and it gets me excited that he's going to kiss me again, yet uncomfortable that he may kiss me again.

"Um, hi," I mumble, shifting foot to foot, my hands becoming cold and sweaty, and I, for some odd reason, yearn for his touch.

As if sensing my thoughts, he sees my hands shaking, and he grabs both of them, folding his hands around both of mine, and he rubs them absentmindedly, making me sigh in content.

"I'm sorry," he whispers, not sounding uncomfortable anymore, and he sounds at ease with me now, just in a matter of seconds.

"It's okay, actually. I mean, sure, I've been kissed before, but you're different - I mean, wait.. that makes me sound like I like you - wait, I do, but not that way, yes that way, wait... no! No! I mean - ugh," I say quickly, nearly going insane with my continuous talking.

I look up to see an amused Noah, his eyes sparkling with amusement, and he chuckles, running his hand through his hair, and keeps both of my hands still in his other, and brings me along to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I mumble quietly, becoming tired surprisingly quickly.

"You know where," he says, and I can hear the smile in his voice, and I grin sleepily, hoping I'm right as to where he is taking me.

After a few minutes, we arrive at the Art Room and I smile, breathing in the smell of the paint that seems to just linger there forever.

I walk around, gliding my hands across the wall, loving the feel of the paint on the walls, and when I take my hands off, I nearly squeal with surprise at how much paint I have on my hands.

"Did you just paint these?" I ask in shock, but not bothered by the paint at all.

"Yeah, kind of, I guess," he says distractedly, and I hear him rooting through some supplies that I am guessing are paint, brushes, and paper.

Instead of listenting to him, I look up at the walls and I grimace at the messy spots I made because of my hands.

Suddenly, I feel something brush against my cheek, making a wet trail across my face. I shriek, spinning around to see Noah on the verge of laughing, while he holds a paint brush in his hands, green paint dripping from it.

"You idiot!" I gasp, snatching the brush out of his hands, and brushing it across his arm and shirt. He stops laughing, staring down at his shirt, his fists clenching.

Oops.

"That was new!" He whines, looks at me, then runs over to the supplies and grabs a brush with blue and yellow mixed together on it. He grins evily, slowly stalking over to me as he waves the brush tauntingly.