Chapter 26Back To the Present! The Mysterious New Transfer Students

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Kamui...where were you? We have an assembly today. We were all worried; Hokuto-chan nearly set out a search party..."

"The only reason any of you were worried about me, Fuuma, is because of my crap of a destiny. If I wasn't the Moon Prince NONE of them would care, and neither would you! Now move."

Fuuma sighed before swinging his blazer jacket over his shoulder and heading inside. Last night he was hyped about the destiny he had to look forward to, but now? The Earth could rot for all he cared.

~#~

Inside the assembly hall all the students sat in rows of seats; Subaru's bag wiggled with Soel inside. The teachers stood in the back as the headmistress came onto the stage.

"I'm pleased to introduce new staff and new students, isn't that exciting?"

"Oh yes, totally exciting. This is worse than gym. I could think of several better ways to spend my time in this auditorium."

Subaru flushed pink. "Seishirou-san!"

"Joining the third year middle school class please give a warm welcome to Hana Udon!" The girl was short with silky, black hair and vibrant red eyes.

Soel squirmed. She could sense something off and she wiggled out of Subaru's bag to get a good look at the new girl. She looked innocent enough, but there was something radiating off her.

Kotori looked at the girl and smiled. She looked nice and maybe she understood what Kamui and big brother meant about having friends outside of the Sailor Senshi.

"Joining the third year high school class, please welcome Tachibana Ura-shichiken." The third year boy had cool gray eyes and had his arms folded across his chest.

Seishirou glanced up from the video he was watching on his phone of him and Subaru, the volume muted, to look at his new class mate. "Well he's charming."

"Seishirou-san, be nice and what on earth are you watching?"

"Absolutely nothing dear, pay attention to the assembly."

Soel felt a similar vibe off Tachibana to the one she felt with Hana and she also felt it for the young man that now stood in-between them.

"Joining the CLAMP School University second year division please welcome Sakura Ura-shichiken." Unlike Tachibana, Sakura actually smiled and waved at everyone.

Hokuto giggled before leaning over to Sorata. "They have the same last name, totally married! They look nothing alike."

"Ahhh, one day that will be me and Arashhhiiii—ow ow, ear, let go."

"Lastly for students joining the second year high school class, please welcome Chikahito Takamoto." The boy was tall and skinny with dark hair and glasses. Soel didn't sense anything radiating off of him but the other three were definitely worth the watch.

"Now as you know, the infirmary nurse has been away for some time and we've kept substituting them. I'm pleased to introduce Kujaku-san who will be your new school infirmary nurse." "The pleasure is all mine Yuuko-san. Just no playing hooky kids to come hang out with me, okay kids?"

Soel didn't sense anything from him either, other than several of the girls swooning at him.

"And lastly, please welcome our new Home Ec teacher, Yuui Flourite."

Every student looked from the new home ec teacher to the back where Fai stood and then the front. Yuui took the mic. "Good morning students of CLAMP school. As I'm sure you all figured out, I am Fai-sensei's twin brother. Hope to see you all in Home Ec!"

~#~

After school, all the Senshi sat outside. "I don't get it, how is Yuui-san here when we saw him in our time line as Sailor Nemesis? That's what Fai-san said, right?"

After Ember's question everyone looked over to the bench where Fai sat his face buried into Kurogane's shoulder. Kousei peaked from behind his sister. "Is Fai-san okay?"

"Yes Kousei-kun, I'm okay...now the meeting Soel?"

"Yes, well your twin aside, whom I task you with watching Fai, alongside Kurogane if you wish, three of those students...there's something about them. Unfortunately we can't watch the college boy. However, there's two we can. Kotori-chan, your mission should you chose to accept it is to get close to Hana Udon. There's a power radiating off of her but whether she's friend or foe I do not know."

"Hold it Soel, why should Kotori-chan have to do it?!"

"Hokuto-chan it's okay. I'll be okay, I'm a Sailor Senshi and I can handle it."

"Alright, but any trouble call me? Is the other one the second year Soel? Subaru and I can double team it!"

"Actually it's the third year high school boy and there's only one third year high school student here."

"Absolutely not. It doesn't interest me so why should I even bother?"

"Because if you don't, I just may have to have a word with Sailor Celestial and have you temporarily relocated to get your act together! You are a Sailor Senshi—" Soel wouldn't say it aloud, but neither Larg nor herself had heard from Sailor Celestial.

"Yeah, I'm the taboo Senshi. The one everyone quivers in fear at. The uninvited guest. The one that was never supposed to be woken —"

Seishirou was silenced with a kiss. "Hush, and just be careful on your mission okay?"

"Yes dear."

"Alright then, why don't we all head home...Kamui you still need to apologize to Larg for how you spoke."

Although as most of the inners headed home, Hokuto had to yank Subaru who was smothering Fai with worries of if he was okay, while the outers sans Fuuma lurked behind.

"The wind is picking up...I don't like it."

"I agree...as I mentioned yesterday, something about space time doesn't feel right..."

"The seas are restless, this is entirely my fault...."

"Don't blame yourself for your brother's actions you idiot."

"The silence looms closer...the day the talismans resonate and I swing down the silence glaive is inevitable I fear. We should head home, do our research on these new students, and try to do as Short Stuff said, be as normal as possible."