Chapter Two

Harry was reading the daily prophet with Hermione, Ron, and Ginny reading over his shoulder.

Big News On The Gutierrez Family

During Alejandro's years at Hogwarts, he was in a relationship with Lily Evans. As we all know, Lily Evans got married to James Potter and had Harry Potter. Yesterday proved otherwise.

Yesterday at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger got expelled, bringing Ginny Weasley along with them. As Dumbledore announced this, Potter realized a mistake.

From what Potter has told us, Lily Evans and Alejandro Gutierrez were both Serobloods and gave birth to him, Hadrian Alejandro Gutierrez. Shortly after, Alejandro was killed, unfortunately.

As Potter was leaving, I asked him a question that caught his attention. I asked him how he remembered all of this and he replied with, "My mother told me the story every night, so I wouldn't forget my father."

Harry sighed and asked, "So, what are we going to do with our life?" They all thought for a moment. "Well, we should teach Ron and Ginny about the muggle world," said Hermione. "No, we took muggle studies for a while," said Ron. "We could make a YouTube channel," suggested Ginny.

"I love that," said Harry. "I don't want to be on camera. I could be the editor," said Ron. "Well, we should change our looks first," said Hermione, being the logical person she is. Harry nodded and they put on some glamour.

Xxx Time Skip xxX

A boy with brown hair came through the door of the bedroom. After him came three more figures, except these were blonde. One boy and two girls. Hermione was Alex, Harry was Zach, and Ginny was Lissy. Oh and of course, Ron was the editor, Ash.

"Blonde Squad unite!"

And that's when their YouTube career began.