"I've been on the wrong end of that one before. Good job, Granger." He turned to look back at the other students. "Get the hell out of my sight. If I hear that you did something like this again, I'll take it to the Headmaster." The Hufflepuffs scampered away quickly, not needing to be told twice.

"Thanks," Harry mumbled. Draco narrowed his eyes at him.

"Really, Potter, attacked by some fifth-year Hufflepuffs? The levels of your pathetic-ness increase more everyday."

"I was not attacked!" Harry snapped again, shoving Draco's shoulder lightly. Draco smirked, turning to glance over his shoulder at Crabbe and Goyle, who Harry had only just noticed were there.

"Maybe I should lend you my bodyguards," he quipped sarcastically. Crabbe blinked, Goyle scratched absently at his arm, and Harry scowled.

"I don't need them," he said darkly, before looking briefly at the two hulking Slytherins. "No offense, guys." They shrugged.

"Has this ever happened to you?" Draco suddenly asked Seamus, who looked surprised that Draco was actually deigning to speak to him.

"Ahh, well, not really," he started to say, before Dean interrupted him.

"No, there was that one time last year," he said.

"What? When was this?" Hermione asked quickly. Seamus blinked, and then laughed.

"Oh right, with Justin."

"Huh?" Harry said.

"I was with Justin...and...erm...well a certain Slytherin-"

"Oh that doesn't count!" Draco broke in, scowling. "That had nothing to do with-"

"-a certain Slytherin," Seamus continued loudly, "decided it'd be funny to throw a Petrificus Totalus at us while I had my hands down his pants."

"You were out after hours!" Draco insisted, a pink flush spreading across his cheeks. "That, and I thought I might be scarred for life!"

"You cursed them?" Harry said in disbelief. Draco shifted awkwardly.

"After hours!" he repeated, as if this was some important fact that absolutely could not be dismissed. "I could have taken points or something, but I was too busy trying to protect my innocence-"

"Aww, poor wittle Malfoy and his virgin eyes," Ron sniggered.

"Sod off, Weasley!"

"Did you just leave them there?" Hermione asked, disapproval flashing in her eyes.

"I found them," Dean said, grinning. "When Seamus didn't come back I went looking for him."

"No one ever comes looking for me when I don't come back," Harry said, looking slightly put out.

"That would be because you've always come back, Harry," Ron pointed out. Harry blushed.

"Oh." The he blurted, "Wait, no! Not after the last party!"

"Blaise told us where you were," Hermione said. Harry just scowled at her.

"Ok, back to my question!" Draco demanded, looking annoyed that he was being ignored.

Harry smirked. "Everyone shut up and immediately pay attention to Draco because he is of utmost importance," he deadpanned. Draco smacked his shoulder.

"No, Malfoy, I've never been attacked before," Seamus finally answered as he chuckled.

"It was not an attack!" Harry insisted exasperatedly, stomping his foot against the ground. Draco absently patted his shoulder as he focused on Seamus, who was still talking. Harry glowered.