Remy Catchup(1-35)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Cartoon you watch together
Loony tunes

TV show you watch together
Cupcake wars

What he loves about you
He loves everything because you are adorable but he mostly loves your personality.

He meets your family
He doesn't meet your only living family until you get married

Your vehicle

You leave for a while"Rem? I gotta leave!" I laugh as remy is hugging me tightly outside of the airport

"Rem? I gotta leave!" I laugh as remy is hugging me tightly outside of the airport.

"No! I'm going to miss you too much!" He whispers into my hair.

"You have my favorite hoodies that smell like me and I'll call you when I land. Plus it's only for one week then I'll come back to you" I tap his nose.

"Fiiineee" he groans before kissing me strongly and then leaving.

Him while your gone
Remy wears your hoodies all the time which are perfect size on him and he sits sadly in the corner.

You while away
You have a wonderful time in Hawaii with your brother (having a reunion) and you send remy pictures of you often.

You Return
I sigh, a storm hit Hawaii and all the flights got delayed. I walk outside and sit under a tree which gets struck by lightning and burns me really badly. Before I fall out of consciousness I see a bunch of paramedics running to help me.

You In hospital
I wake up in a hospital near my home weeks later. I apparently was put in a medical coma.

"Bae your awake" remy smiles from my bedside.

"Of course I am cupcake" my voice strained.

Remy cups my face and his eyes tear up, "you are so lucky to be alive right now" I just stare at him confused, not knowing exactly what happened.

I put a hand to my head to push my hair back instinctively, but I'm only met with the feeling of baldness and scars, "where's my hair?"

"I'm sorry lovely but you probably won't get much hair growing back. But I'm never leaving you"

"Thank you. I love you"

You meet the others/sides

I shakily walk up the stairs to the door with Remy helping me

I shakily walk up the stairs to the door with Remy helping me. I'm extremely weak on my feet still so remy is holding my waist.

"Lovely you should take your wig off" remy purrs in my ear.

"No... I'm not going to" I hiss back and fix my hair.

Remy shakes his head and knocks of the door. A few minutes later a man dressed like a prince opens the door.

"Oh sorry for taking a while, Patton needed help finishing dinner and everyone else was busy." He lets us in, remy leads me to the couch before grabbing the giant bag of cookies I made earlier.

"You are (Y/N) right?" The guy that opens the door earlier asks.

"Yes and I'm going to guess you are Roman? Rem told me a bit about everyone"

"That I am, and hopefully everything good" he winks

"Bae you're still wearing that silly wig?" Remy says placing the bag on the table.

"Stop it" I cover my face embarrassed

"No you don't need to hide your natural beauty." He hugs me. And while doing that he pulls the wig off and everyone in the room tries not to gasp.

I look at Remy with betrayal before breaking down crying. I was so proud of my hair before it all burnt off and now he wants me to flaunt my baldness off like it was my beautiful long hair.

I shakily make my way to the bathroom to just cry and Remy tries to apologize saying that he wants me to be proud that I'm different but I end up staying in there until dinner time.

You steal his clothes
You take his sunglasses and wear them all day during work and when he comes over during closing he takes them off you and kisses you passionately.

You move in together
You found out that remy was getting kicked out of his apartment and you ask him if he'd like to move in with you.

You on your period
You actually are fairly calm and are just bleeding and it's not crazy