Pilot

You had finally taken a break from your career because you felt like you were missing out in the good parts in life. You decided to stay in New york for a while to load things off your chest and just relax.

You had boarded the flight, you were sitting in the window seat. You heard someone sit beside you but didn't bother to look. You took your airpods out and started listening to some music while closing your eyes.

You felt someone tap your shoulder. You looked towards the hand on your shoulder and slowly looked at the face. It was a guy with deep blue eyes.

This whole scenario felt like a movie scene...soon you were brought to reality when he told you to wear the seatbelts. You couldn't hear so you just laughed hoping it wasn't a question. He then reached to your ear and removed one of the airpods and repeated again. You were embarrassed.

"Oh yeah I forgot" You said awkwardly laughing

"I'm Jack by the way" He smiled.

"He's so pretty, I want to cry" You said as you by mistake told your thoughts out loud.

"Uhm thank you, and you are?" He asked, blushing slightly.

"Oh uh I'm y/n" You said clearly embarrassed with the previous moment.

You talked for a while and exchanged numbers. The plane landed and you both went your own ways after biding good bye.

You were on your way to your hotel but you went to the cafe instead to get a coffee as you were exhausted.

"I would like a mocha" You said to the waiter with blonde hair(buzz cut).

As he was making your drink you heard a familiar voice, you turned around to see where it was coming and It was Ross, your childhood friend.

"ROSS?" You asked with excitement and doubt.

"Yeah, do I know you?" He asked confusedly.

"It's me, Y/N!!" You said in a squeaky voice.

"Oh my god! Y/n?" Said a women with dark brown hair. She looked familiar.

"MONICA?!" You asked with disbelief.

"Wow you look different" You said as you approached Monica for a hug.

"It's been so a long since the last time we met you" Said Ross with a big smile.

"Yeah, it feels like forever ago" You said

"I know!" Said Monica loudly.

"oh yeah I totally forgot to introduce you to our friends" Said Monica as she introduced you to them.

"This is Phoebe" Monica said while pointing at a women with blonde hair.

"Hey it's really nice to meet you" Said Phoebe.

"It's nice to meet you too" You said while smiling.

"And this is Joey and you know Chandler right? Ross's friend" Said Monica pointing at the two men.

"How you doin?" Said Joey with flirtatious eyes.

"I'm doing fine and oh my god Chandler I almost couldn't recognize you without that hideous haircut of yours" You laughed.

"It didn't work on her!!" Joey said with wide eyes. Everyone just chuckled in response leaving you confused.

"Where's Rachel?" You asked.

"She'll be here soon" Said Monica.

Rachel walks in with a happy face.
"Hey Rach!" You said, hugging her.

"Omg y/n? Where have you been all this while?" Said Rachel smiling.

"In Canada, studying law" You said.

"Wow so you worked on any cases so far?" Asked Ross.

"Yeah quite a few, I actually came here to take a break from work" You said.

"Oh, so where are you staying?" Phoebe asked.

"I'm staying at a hotel until I find a place to rent" You said.

"You could stay with me!" Phoebe said excitedly

"Are you sure?" You asked doubtfully.

"Yes I'm absolutely sure" Phoebe said with a smile.

"I didn't think I would see you here too" Said a guy approaching you from the back.

"Jack? What a pleasant surprise" You said after turning around.

"I actually gotta get back to my friends but I was wondering if you would wanna go out with me later" He smiled.

"I would love to" You smiled.

"Ok I'll call you then, bye" He said before heading back to his friends.

"I'll look forward to it" You winked causing Jack to blush.

"You just landed in New york and there are guys falling for you already" Rachel said teasingly.

"Haha I guess I'm popular among guys" You said sarcastically.

"He's cute" Phoebe added.

Later after talking for some time you cancelled your hotel reservation and went home with Phoebe. The apartment was so cute. You loved it. You were so happy to have met your friends after so long.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay with you" You smiled.

"It's alright, I really wanted a roommate anyways" Phoebe grinned.

______________________________________
It's short but I hope y'all liked it:)

Word count 809

Remember to vote loves<3