| 01 | -iijordan

∞∞∞Head Author's Note∞∞∞

HumairaFitriyah was unable to do this chapter so I'm taking over for her .

∞∞∞ 3rd Person ∞∞∞

∞∞∞ Next Day ∞∞∞

The pinkette slowly walked towards FairyTail . He had an unease in his stomach remembering the words Gray said to him yesterday . Rule: You may NEVER, I mean NEVER, fall in love with her. If you do, well, I will kill you, pick your eyes out and burn them over a campfire. - Gray Fullbuster .

∞∞∞Natsu Dragneel ∞∞∞

I shouldn't be thinking about death I'm barley a full 2 decades old . I opened the doors to FairyTail , and when I entered it was silent . Heads turned and grins shot my way . I kind of wet myself . I put on my hoodie and headed down the hallway hoping I wouldn't see the blonde Gray told me about . But yet I'm never lucky and I saw her , she walked towards me and I turned around and headed the other way . She called out to me "Hey ! Wait ." I stopped and turned around . She finally reached to me and caught her breath .

"Why hide your face?" she said puzzled , she slowly reached for my hoodie and pulled it down , a faint blush crept across her face . "Have we met before?" she asked

" Uh-uh im N-natsu" I said while my voice was shaking .

"Natsu ! You look different ..." she said trailing off

She touched my face a slight blush appeared on my face , her hands were so gentle and so soft .

She wrote down her number and said "Call me sometime." She stumbled out of the hallway looking backward at me every 5 seconds .

I sighed in relief . I turned around and to my surprise Gray was standing right behind me grinning .

"You got game kid" he said

"Uh-um it was nothing" I said looking down

"Remember , Never NEVER fall Inlove with her or death will be coming your way." he said sternly and walked away.

I sighed again , how could you not fall in love with someone as beautiful as her ?

∞∞∞Head Author's Note∞∞∞

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :3 Remember to join the community everyone is welcomed . This is an safe environment . Next Writer shall take over the next chappie . Bye ❤️

∞∞∞ iijordan ∞∞∞