"They became his queens and he their king and god help anyone who disrespect the queens" Amanda tells them before taking the last bit of her food, savoring all the spices and juices.

Flashback 7 months ago

" We finally meet" A man covered in tattoos and glittering golden chains and jewelry say before pulling his hand out to the crime boss in front of him. The crime boss that wasn't paying him any attention, the crime boss he had been eager to meet. It was considered an honor to be granted a private meeting with the man, especially with his queen present, and since he got out of Arkham the last time he had been even more reserved with his private meetings.

" Eh, He don't shake hands" Frost tell the man called Monster T before he could make a deadly mistake. It often surprised Frost how many people could make the same mistake, he'd have assumed a rumor would have spread by now but no, no such rumor could be found. "But sit down, have a drink" Frost gesture to the booth. Gently sitting down Monster T did as he was told.

Monster T observed the man in front of him, assessing him. Joker hadn't once looked at him since he walked in, he had his eyes firmly locked on the beautiful woman dancing in front of him. With his hands on his cane he stared captivated at the woman who dropped into a smooth squat and she too only had eyes for Mistah J. Shifting slightly in his seat, uncomfortable by being ignored, Lin's eyes suddenly snap to his, anger shining clear in them, and she bares her teeth at him while walking over to J with long strides and swinging hips.

Lin sits down in J's lap like it was her throne before pressing a short kiss to his lips with her both her hands on his cheeks, slightly squishing them together. "He's watching us" She whisper in his ear, her tones low and sultry. Lin pulls away slightly, making eye contact again with a small grin on her painted lips. She brings up one of his hands to her head and he starts combing his fingers through the strands by instinct. Lin let out a sound that was a mixture between a purr and a moan at the feeling of his strong fingers running through her hair. She then turns her attention towards Harley who was currently dancing to the music blasting through the heavy speakers in their club.

"Hey J, on behalf of everybody welcome back" Monster T clears his dry throat before speaking up to get Joker's attention. " I wanted to come by and personally say thank you. You making me good money, I'm making you good money"

Lifting a hand up to his face before bringing it down Mr J answer the man. "Are you sweet talkin' me?" He brings his tattooed hand to cover his mouth, making it look as if he had a big smile on his face, and lets out a long, slow laugh clearly testing the man. Monster T didn't fall for that trap and instead takes off his sunglasses.

"I love this guy, he's so intense" Joker announced to the room suddenly, having decided that he liked the man that sat in front of him. Monster T turned his attention to Harley dancing in the cage closest to the private area they were in, not noticing the dark glare that Lin had on her face as she watched the man stare at her Harley. If glares could kill he would be long gone.

"Mhm, you're a lucky man, you got yourself some bad bitches" Monster T tells Joker, looking back and forth between Lin and Harley. The before mentioned having looked away from the offending man, bored of him already. Instead she shifted her attention back to Joker, she was currently tracing the tattoos he had on his arm with an attentive look on her face.

Joker was a very possessive man and he did not like this man bad talking his girl. He couldn't stand it when someone bad talked Lin, it made his blood boil and a fire light in his normally icy blue eyes. Bringing his arm back around Lin he squeezed her slightly and then he points to Harley with a shaking hand. "That they are, the fire in my loins, the itch in my crotch, the one, the only, the infamous Harley Quinn" He continues dramatically as his voice get louder and his gestures more dramatic. Frost just looks on with a bored look in his face, he'd been through this many times before. Almost too many times.