The Sun and The Moon

Zacznij od początku

Neighbor #3: Thank you so much *The family bow down*

Gawain: Thank you *pats the little boy's head* Alright I must leave before the two stepbrothers wake up. Goodbye everyone and have a good evening *hops into the carriage with the boy on his lap* 'Arthur, hmmm? That's an interesting name for this boy. Kind of remind me of the tale of King Arthur. Since I'm gay (help me TvT) and my parents support my opinion, I might have to ask them if it was okay for him to stay in the castle for a while.' *smiled*

When the carriage arrived at the castle, the guard opened the carriage door as I stepped out with the boy in my arms and walked inside. Maids ran up to me as I tell them to get Arthur washed thoroughly, dressed him in a nightgown and let him sleep in my room for the night. They agreed and took Arthur off my arms as I get myself ready for bed. After 10 minutes of getting myself ready for the night, I'm reading a book while Arthur was still getting ready for bed. I get impatient sometimes, but for him I really don't mind because he's been assaulted so I let him be for now. Then I heard footsteps and ran to the door to see Merlin with Arthur in his arms. Confused, I asked the mage what he was doing with the boy which the other responded, saying that he was testing out a new potion on him. Now curious, I asked Merlin what it was this time which the mage once again responded, saying a potion where a woman's private part can be added to a man. And it worked very well with Arthur, and he never knew I rescue this boy when he was assaulted by his older stepbrothers.

Gawain: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!😠 Why would you test the potion on him!?

Merlin: Your Highness, don't be angry with me😅. But on the bright side, you can make babies with him which means.......*smirks* you can have sex with him.

Gawain:😡 I don't believe you, Merlin.

Merlin: Do you want proof?

Gawain: YES!!

Merlin: Alright, Alright, Alright. Let's me put him on the bed. *walked up to the bed and set Arthur down*

Gawain: *noticed that Arthur's legs were together* Did you do anything worse than the potion

Merlin: Well I did put a girl's panties, a pair of white stockings that goes up to his thighs and a blue welt on his left thigh

Gawain: *confused about what he said until he lift the nightgown and saw what he said* Are your serious?! Where's the private part, Merlin?! *Merlin showed the private part which made Gawain blush and looked like a red tomato* Is there a way to reverse this?

Merlin: 🤔I really don't know, Your Highness. But! 😃I'll try to figure out how to make a potion for the reverse of this potion.

Gawain: Thank you Merlin and good night

Merlin: Good night to you too, Your Highness

After he closed the doors, I walked up to Arthur in his nightgown and went into the covers of the bed. I also lift Arthur to my lap to get some warmth. He looked peaceful when he was asleep; good thing that Merlin didn't mean any harm to hurt him. I put him under the covers and even hugged his thin waist and pulled him closer. My right hand slowly slid down to his thighs and put the hand between them. I heard a very soft moan from him which I stopped and looked at him which he was breathing softly. I was relieved and was curious about the private part so I went under the covers to get a closer look on Arthur. He looked frail so I slowly spread his legs and pulled the panties to one side and saw that it was wet. I put everything back to where it belongs and got out of the covers and went to sleep.