Chapter 13 - Best Day Ever

I moved my hands to run up and down Leo's back. He'd always been on the muscular side. I was taken aback by Leo's actions, and I couldn't believe what was happening. It felt so good to have contact like this. But I couldn't help but think of Lucas.

I pulled away from Leo, but he still stayed close to me. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Is this wrong?" I questioned.

"Does it feel wrong?" Leonard asked, moving off of me. He sat beside me instead.

I shrugged. "It feels wrong to be kissing you when I have feelings for Lucas." I said honestly. Leo was my best friend, and I couldn't lead him on.

"Do you think you could have feelings for me?" Leo asked.

"I don't know." I said. I didn't know what else to tell him.

"I understand." he said. "Maybe we should pretend this never happened."

I nodded. "Okay." We awkwardly got back to studying.

After a little while, the tension became unbearable and I decided I should go. I told Leonard I'd see him tomorrow at school, and headed out. I hope that feeling wasn't there forever, or it was seriously going to effect our friendship.

I checked my phone as I walked home from Leo's. I had two text messages. One from my mom and one from Lucas.
I quickly clicked on the one from Lucas to see what he said.

Lucas: I could use a friend right now. Can I come over?

I hurriedly texted him back.

Henry: meet me at the park. I'm walking back from Leo's.

I opened my mom's text, but it just said what was for dinner. I headed to the right instead of going straight to get to the park.

I sat on the swings, waiting for Lucas to show up.

I saw headlights in the distance, and a car parked at the end of the play area. I heard a door shut, and then footsteps. I watched as much as I could see of Lucas in the dark, as he walked up to me.

"Thanks for meeting with me." he said, as he stood in front of me.

"Anything for a friend," I said, smiling at him. "What's wrong?"

Lucas sighed, "just more things to add up to how terrible this day was."

"What happened?"

"El said we need to take a break. She said I seem too distant." Lucas said. "You know she's really one of the only things keeping me sane."

"I'm sorry, Luke." I said, standing up from my swing. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms back around me, and rubbed my back. It gave me chills, and I squeezed him tighter.

"You know Henry," Lucas started, keeping his arms around me, but pulling away enough to look me in the eyes. "You're a really amazing person."

I blushed, even though he probably couldn't see it. "Thank you."

He brought his arm up to my neck, and ran his hand through my hair. "I have to tell you something."

"What?" I asked, wondering why he was being so intimate with me.

"I know about your crush on me," Lucas said, "I overheard you saying my name in your dream and then you looked like you were kissing the air. I put two and two together."

"Oh my god," I said, face palming myself. "That's really embarrassing."

"I thought it was cute," he said, moving his hand down to my cheek. I just about melted into him.  "You're really cute."

"But Luke-"

He leaned into me, and cut me off. He pressed his lips against mine, and grabbed a handful of my hair. I told myself to just let this happen. Lucas Terry was kissing me!

He pulled away for a mere second to catch his breath, and leaned back in again. He moved his head and started to make out with me by sticking his tongue in my mouth.

I kept my hands on Lucas' hips and let him have control. He pulled off, leaving us both out of breath. "Want to go to my car?"

I just nodded, so he lead the way to his vehicle. He opened the back door, and climbed in first. I followed, and shut the door behind me. Lucas wasted no time in moving on top of me and straddling my waist. Instead of kissing my lips this time, he moved his mouth to my neck. He started to kiss, and suck while he kept his hands in my hair. He softly nipped at my neck, and started to leave a hickey. He bit down harder, causing me to moan out.

Lucas moved back to my neck, sucking on it more. As he bit down again, he pulled on my hair.

"Henry, will you show me what else that mouth can do, please?" Lucas asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Will you give me a blow job?" he asked. "I know you've never done any of this stuff, so it's okay if you say no. But I can't imagine how your lips would feel around my dick."

I thought about it, kind of insecure about the fact that I had no idea how to do any of this. But Lucas knew that. And he was Lucas. I just couldn't say no.

"Take off your pants," I said quietly, causing Luke to smile. He didn't waste a second, moving his hand quickly to his jeans, and shoving them down his legs. I could see his boner plain as day in his underwear. He moved to take them off too, and his erection sprang out of them.

"Just remember to breathe through your nose, okay?" Lucas said, as I lowered my head. I nodded, as he laced his fingers in my hair once again. I took his dick into my hand first, before I put it in my mouth. I moved my head down, and then back up. I was going off of what I'd seen in porn. I moved my mouth down his erection, as far as I could without choking on it. Lucas was moaning very loudly, as he yanked on my hair.

"Henry, I'm close." Lucas warned me, after I'd been doing it for a while. I just gave a small nod, and kept going. He moaned out, the loudest moan of the night, and suddenly his hips thrusted into my mouth. I didn't know how to deep throat, and started to choke. But Lucas was climaxing, and released his load into my mouth. I swallowed it, and pulled off of him with a cough.

"I'm so sorry Henry, are you okay?" he asked, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered, wiping my mouth.

"I didn't mean to do that." he admitted. "I just couldn't control myself, you were amazing."

"Thanks," I said, blushing. I was probably as red as a tomato. "It's probably getting late."

"I don't care," Lucas stated, "you haven't reached your high yet."

"That's okay."

"No, it's not. I want to give you the pleasure that you gave me." Lucas said. He moved his hand to my pants, and I let him take them off.

"Holy shit, you're huge." he said, as took off my underwear.

Lucas started to copy the actions that I just did to him. Lucas did much better than me and was able to go much deeper than I was. I had never had my dick sucked before, and to say the least all I could see were stars.

"You've made this terrible day into the best day ever." Lucas said, pecking me on the lips.

_______________________
I giggle reading this because I wrote it when I was 15 and a virgin 😂😂

MIWAmanda

The Popular Coupleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें