*Sweet Little Kookie*

Beginne am Anfang

"Tae? Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked as he placed a hand over his lover's. Tae quickly shook his head and kissed along Jungkook's back, earning a soft moan from the maknae. Trying to keep his frustration at bay, Jungkook moved Tae's arms from around his waist. Tae hadn't felt this sad in a while, Jungkook was always so sweet to him. He needed Jungkook to tell him what was wrong, what he needed him to do.

"Kookie...baby tell me what's wrong..." Taehyung asked softly, turning Jungkook to face him. Jungkook looked back at Tae with a dark expression. "Tae, do you really love me? Was I just some quick fuck for you? When we make love I always send you into a frenzy, yes I enjoy fucking you, but the same effort would be greatly appreciated."

Tae wanted to smile, hug, and kiss his cute little bunny. Jungkook was really bothered with being in control of their sex life, it only made him cuter. Taehyung smirked to himself and gently pushed Jungkook against the cool tile of the shower. Jungkook's eyes widened as Taehyung pressed his body against his, locking their lips into a heated battle. Jungkook, who was caught off guard, let a small whimper escape his lips at his lover's sudden dominance.

Taehyung smirked against his lips, his tongue raging and winning the battle inside Jungkook's mouth. While he had Jungkook distracted with the kiss, Taehyung trailed his left hand down Jungkook's torso until he reached his cock. Jungkook released a sweet moan as Taehyung touched him, he hadn't seen this dominance before and it was awakening something inside of him.

Taehyung stroked Jungkook's cock slowly, causing the maknae to whine, like the sweet bunny he is. Tae smirked and gently pushed Jungkook onto his knees, running his hand through his hair.
"Suck my dick, Jungkook."
There was nothing special about the way Taehyung had asked him, but something about his voice laced with dominance made the experience hotter to Jungkook.
"What happens if I don't?" Jungkook decided to test his boyfriend's dominance, to see how far he'd go.
Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hair and brought his face closer to his cock, tracing his lower lip with it.
"Heh, if you don't you'll never know what I have in store for you my sweet little Kookie."

If Jungkook could have bust from a sentence it would have been the one Tae just said. His mouth watered, thinking of what Tae had in store for him, he needed to find out, desperately. Jungkook opened his mouth and engulfed Tae within the heat. He flicked his tongue over the head, down his shaft, and occasionally to his balls. When he needed air, he'd give Tae's cock light kisses, while stroking him hard and fast.

Tae stared down at his bunny, sucking his dick with such passion, it made him want to break Jungkook. He pushed his cock further into Jungkook's mouth, which caused him to gag, but Tae didn't care. The vibrations of Jungkook's throat against his dick felt amazing, the precum on the side of Jungkook's mouth made him want to do it again and again, so he did. He fucked his boyfriend's mouth, hard and fast. He could feel his release building, not long after he had his release inside of Jungkook's sweet mouth, to his satisfaction Jungkook swallowed it all.

Jungkook was a mess, he had tears in his eyes from how rough Tae was thrusting into his mouth, and cum dripping from the corner of his mouth. Tae looked at him with a dark expression, and that only made Jungkook hornier.
"That's a good boy, Kookie. Do you know what good boys get?" Tae asked as he helped Jungkook stand to face him.
"No, what do they get Tae?" He asked curiously.
"This."

Tae had spun Jungkook around and roughly placed two fingers inside of his tight entrance. Jungkook was taken by surprise and cried out blissfully. He wiggled his ass back on Tae's fingers, and when Tae stopped he reached back to touch him.
"Don't touch, keep your hands on the wall like a good boy. If you move them I'll only stop." Tae said darkly, returning to his quick pace.
Jungkook didn't know teasing your lover could feel this amazing for the one being teased. Tae would slow his pace, then add another finger, and when he found Jungkook's sweet spot, he hit it hard and fast. Jungkook's arms were shaking from keeping them on the wall, all he could do was moan and whine, feeling his release building.

"Don't cum." Tae meant that as a warning.
Tae gripped Jungkook's cock with his right hand and began stroking him slowly, he wanted to break Jungkook.
"No, Tae, I can't..." he whined
"Can't what?"
"Keep my arms up, or hold back."
"Would you like for me to let you cum? My sweet little Kookie."
Jungkook nodded his head, but Tae moved his hands, leaving him feeling cold. Before Jungkook could turn around to face him, Tae thrust his cock into his tight heat, causing Jungkook to gasp out loudly, in pain and pleasure.

Tae gripped onto Jungkook's hips, pounding into him relentlessly, making him stand on his toes to try and ease the fucking he was receiving. Jungkook was seeing stars, he had never felt so good before. Tae used one hand to place it around Jungkook's throat, squeezing lightly.
"Do you know who you belong to Kookie?" He asked, his speed continuing.
"Y-you..." Jungkook answered breathlessly.
"What's my name?"
"T-tae..."
Tae growled in Jungkook's ear and slowed his pace, causing Jungkook to move his hands to try and guide him back to speed.
"Naughty bunny moved his hands, and doesn't know my name? Tsk tsk." Tae continued the slow assault on Jungkook's body, making him cry. Tae noted his baby's tears and quickened his pace a little, but now how Jungkook wanted. "What's my name, Kookie? Who do you belong to?"

"Tae...Taehyung..." Jungkook moaned, rocking his hips against Tae's.
"Don't you forget that," Tae smiled and placed wet, hard kisses along Jungkook's throat, leaving very noticable hickies. Jungkook couldn't hold out any longer, his legs were giving out on him.
"Taehyung..."
"I know baby, just a little more."
Tae wanted to ride his orgasm out with Jungkook so he wrapped both arms around him and thrust at an inhuman speed. By now everyone would have heard Jungkook's cries of pleasure and skin slapping, but neither of the boys cared, in that moment, the steaming shower only brought out their love and frustrations. Tae's body jerked forward as he had his release, Jungkook gave a broken, dry cry as he had his, panting heavily.

Tae held Jungkook until his high was gone, after it passed he reached behind him to turn off the shower he grabbed a towel. He pulled out of Jungkook, dried them off then carried his bunny to their bed. Jungkook moaned softly as Tae wrapped his arms around him.
"Where did that come from Tae?"
"I wasn't aware that switching in sex was an option until Jimin-Hyung and Jin-Hyung said so. They said you might have been so moody because I needed to show you how you make me feel."
Ahh! You told Jimin-ssi and Jin-Hyung about this?!" Jungkook hid his face in embarrassment.
"It all worked out my sweet Kookie."
"Maybe I should give you less affection and attention more often." Jungkook snapped.
"Please don't, my heart can't take it." Tae gave Jungkook an innocent pout.
"You're lucky you're cute, and that I love you." Jungkook kissed Tae's lips softly.

Tae gave Jungkook his signature boxy smile. "I love you too."
Fully satisfied and freshly fucked, the two boys gazed at each other lovingly, before drifting into peaceful sleep.