( Imagine the crew is there and ignore the little kid also her clothes is the previous picture in chapter 2, P.S. Pic not mine)

I got to the bridge and were being chased by Tie Fighters.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

        (P.S. Pic Not Mine and there are about seven. )

Me: Hera their gain on us!

Hera: I notice that!

Ezra: Can make this thing go faster?

Hera: I'm trying! Also, you guys get on those turrets and blast them.

On cue, five Tie's were destroyed.

Hera: Thank you guy's.

Kanan: Uhhh, that wasn't us.

Hera looks at us with a confusing face.

Hera: What?

Then communicator went off and it was the man in armor.

Armor man: I got you six

Hera: Who is this? 

Me: I'll explain later right now we need to leave.

Hera: Okay but you better explain later.

Me: deal.

The armor keep shooting those Tie's and each of them made their mark and I was impress by it.

Ezra: Man he's good.

Zeb: Yeah, you said it.

Armor man: We have destroyers on our six.

Hera: Roger. Thanks for the heads up.

Ezra: Where did you find this guy?

Me: Luck I guess.

Hera: Ok chopper prepare for hyper space.

Chopper: rur rur rua.
( I don't really know what type of noise so I'm make it up)

Chopper put the coordinates and then were off in to hyper space.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone in the copite were relief.

Hera: Now Sabine..... Who is our guest?

Third person pov.

Back on the planet Lothal. Medical droids recovering the dead trooper and in the mixes their an officer investigating fight and his name agent kallus of Imperial Security Bureau.

 Medical droids recovering the dead trooper and in the mixes their an officer investigating fight and his name agent kallus of Imperial Security Bureau

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kallus : Mmm.

Trooper: what did you found sir.

Kallus : This new * pick up the gun shell* new indeed. Were there any survivors.

Trooper: Yes sir three and one injured.

Kallus : I have feel this new player is going to be a problem.

Trooper: Sir here three survivors.

I turn around and I  notice that their not injured.

Kallus : " Mmm. Cowards." Troopers what happen. Who's responsible for this.

Trooper one:w-well sir we were taking down the rebel group, I think you heard them before the Ghost.

Kallus : *sigh* Yes I heard of them. So continue.

Trooper two: our roof unit were reporting to us about the rebels and their was a man in armor.

Kallus : ok what happen next?

Trooper three: as were ready to arrest them, we heard an explosion so bargen our was the first be kill and then rest of our men but the weird thing is that he them with a slugthrower.

Kallus : A Slugthrower?

Trooper one yes sir, but this one was different it penetrate our armor.

Kallus : "This gets better and better"
Oh really.

Trooper two: Its true I never see anything like it the speed, strength..I...I... It was like perfect soldier, a true soldier.

Kallus : "They're not lying. This could be a real problem". Is their anything else

Trooper three: yes sir their is. The armor men punch the trooper several times then did roundkick him to the wall and broke a trooper neck.

Kallus : Mmmmm, I see. Well thats it for now. Your dismiss.

The three troopers salute at me and left me to my thoughts.

Officer: You don't really believe in them do you.

Kallus : I yes I do. *face my captain * I want you to inform all personal about this man, try to get any videos, witness, anything about this man. Also I want to send a bounty don't kill him bring him to Coruscant.

Captain: Yes Sir.

Kallus: " Who are man in armor."

(Yes chapter done I hope you like this if not I'm sorry but anyways have good Washington out.)

The Wolf and The Ghostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें