ch4 discovering rooms

While her beloved napped, she kissed his cheek softly once she knew he was slumbering and silently climbed out of their bed. She lifted her skirts to softly patter from their room to allow her husband peaceful slumber from his days away from their home and his girls. She turns briefly to look back at him at their doorway before stepping from their room.
She heads up the stairs at the far end of the their Manosque cottage. She looks up the worn staircase that hasn't even been explored since they had moved into this quaint little house in the country, and decides to quietly head up. Holding her skirt in one hand as she climbs the stairs, holding the thin wooden railing in the other. The stairs creaking as she stepped carefully up she looks down at them, shushing them as she goes.
At the top, she sees a few more rooms to be discovered. She smiles and looks around realizing how long this place must have sat alone and unlived in before they were able to acquire it.
"Wow..." as she slid her fingers slowly along the faded and peeling paint on the hallway wall. She walks down to the first room and looks around it.

Parts of the ceiling had crumbled in this room but, the windows were beautifully ornate and only worn in their paint

Parts of the ceiling had crumbled in this room but, the windows were beautifully ornate and only worn in their paint. She looked up at the ceiling thinking on the beautiful paintwork she might be able to add to such a room. Maybe they could turn this into another bedroom, or even change it into a library. The more she thought on it, the library sounded more appropriate as the windows and the view. She smirks to herself, unless they moved their bedroom to this higher floor and have the better view of the grounds. She let's out a soft giggle and then turns on her heel to check the other rooms.

The next two rooms were identical in style and size with a small door between them

The next two rooms were identical in style and size with a small door between them. She smiles as she thinks on just how perfect this could be for their girls. And how they can take their time fixing it up for them so as they got old enough, they would be ready in the renovations for them to have their own rooms. Each room had a small balcony with tall windows going from the floor to the ceiling. A little bit of paint would do the trick and then she thought on the beautiful beds she saw back in town they might be able to bring in for them.
She gave a little happy twirl to her thoughts and headed further down the hall to the last room.

She peeked inside to find a lonely desk and chair set. This room barely touched with anything else. Only some cosmetic work needed in here. She imagines another bedroom possibly in this room. This one had no balcony. But the same style of tall windows. She turns to head back downstairs to grab a broom. Smiling and happy in her discovery, she figures she may as well start to a cleaning of this quaint new rooms of theirs before she started painting them. Thia would give her something to do while her beloved slept. Or even while he was away on his business affairs for these longer periods of time he has been doing.
She picks up the broom form the corner of the kitchen and turns to head back upstairs to begin sweeping the rest of the afternoon.