Rajini's Rajan

Comincia dall'inizio

She said and switched on the light and looked at him who has his evergreen smile on his face.

Rajan: What... the great Ias. Officer. Rajini devaraju garu... scared of me. He said funnily and start laughing.

Rajini: Stup up... she said feeling embarrassing. He composed himself.

Rajini: By the way, What Mr. C.M. Mahadev sir is doing in my house at this time. She asked him, crossing her arms and raised her eyebrows.

Rajini: I don't know about Mr. Cm..... but this rajan is here to see his moonlight.

He said and pulled her by her waist, she collapsed on his chest. He caged her in his arm.

Rajini: Rajan... what are you doing, leave me. She said trying to free herself from his cage.

Rajan: No... i'm not going to leave... not now or ever. He said and thighed his grip around her.

Rajini: Rajan.... she winced.

Rajan: Yess... moonlight. He said enjoying their closeness.

Rajini took deep breath to control her raising heart beat. And asked him.

Rajini: What you actually trying to do. She asked him maintaining a serious face.

Rajan: Can't you see.... i'm trying to be romantic with my soulmate.

He said in husky tone looking into her eyes, she moved her hands around his neck. He kissed her on her forehead and about to kiss her lips she pushed him.

Rajan: This is cheating yaar... He complained like kid. She smiled at his cuteness.

Rajini: Everything is fair in love and war, you know. She said putting her hands on her hip.

Rajan: Achha... let me know. He said and pushed her to nearly wall and again caged her.

Rajinia: Raja.... before she complete. He stopped her placing his finger on her lips.

Rajan: Shhhhh.... He hushed her, she became silent.

They both are looking into each others eyes. He removed his finger from her lips and tucked her hair back which is falling on her face. He snaked his left hand around her waist pulling her into him. He didn't broke eye contact kept looking into her eyes.

Rajini lost herself in his eyes, she just looking into her man, forgetting her world, she can live her like this with her man who is looking at her with all his love. His hot breath falling on her face, Her cheeks turned into a red feeling his proximity.

He slowly touched her left cheek with his right hand and cupped her cheek, she closed her eyes feeling his touch. He leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead softly, then kissed her eyes, and then her cheeks and last he stopped near her lips, she opened her eyes and saw him who is waiting for her permission. She held his collar and pressed her lips on his lips,closing her eyes.

They start kissing softly first but soon it turned into passionate one. They kissing each other passionately,after five or more minutes they break the kiss and joined their foreheads breathing heavily.

Rajini: I love you rajan. She said blushing hard.

He looked at her, she lowered her head and made look at him.

Rajini: I love you so much.

He said and kissed her on her forehead once again and lift her in his arms in bridal style.

Rajini: Rajan.... she squealed

Rajan: Stop shouting... Are you planing to wake up your parents.

He said placing her on the bed and lay down there beside her. She adjusted and placed her head on his chest hugging him.

Rajini: But my parents know about us. Then what's the problem.

Rajan: Yes... they know about us but that's not mean they allow me to stay in your before marriage, that too night that in night. Not you're, Any parent not allowed a boy in their daughter's room before marriage. He said caressing her back.

Rajini: Why.. she asked cutely but this made him jolt, he looked amusedly.

Rajan: You're really a civil topper. He asked

Rajini: Yes..... i'm.. no doubt, In that matter but tell me why you not allowed to stay with me . She asked innocently, Rajan don't know what to say his innocent moonlight.

Rajan:Ummm.. err.. Nothing,... it's nothing... forgot about it.

He said, she nodded. He closed his eyes and rajini start playing with his shirt buttons. After a while she remembered something.

Rajini: Rajan... she called him, he hmmed in response still closing his eyes.

Rajini: How did you get in. My room was locked from inside. She asked him reminding.

Rajan: I climbed the pipe. He said rajini widened her eyes in surprise and got up.

Rajini: You climbed the pipe. She asked him in surprise tone. He opened his eyes.

Rajan: Yeah... i climbed the pipe, but why are reacting like that as if i killed someone. He said lazily

Rajini: But wh... before she complete he pulled her, she fell on him.

Rajan: Stop... questioning me, let me sleep. He said hugging her.

Rajini: Rajan.. she called me but didn't get any response.

She raised her head and found him in deep sleep. She smiled seeing him, he always like,if he wish to see her, he directly come to see her like this without anyone notice.

This is not new for her he comes her room, whenever he feels lonely in his home. He comes here to sleeps in her room and left in the morning before she wake up but never crossed his limits.

.....