The last thing he remembered was pain.

Harry was ushered aside as a group of Healers came rushing in when the distress spells went off. He could see the look of pain on Draco's face until he was administered a pain potion.

"Mr. Potter, sit down. I must remind you that this is a hospital not the site of a murder." He hadn't even realized he was poised to hex someone into oblivion. He was beyond confused. And maybe he wouldn't be so confused if he wasn't livid at Draco's pain and even more mad at the reason for it. He was on the verge of realizing he actually cared for his partner. He never cared for his partners as a general rule. Oh sure, he cared about them, but never for them.

He found that this man had made him break a lot of personal rules lately.

He watched, utterly helpless, as flashes of different colored lights lit up the blond hair of the unconscious man. He began to cry for the second time since he was one and his aunt's scream woke him up.

After what seemed forever, but was actually an hour, Harry pulled himself together so he could understand what the Healers were trying to communicate to him.

"Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy was attacked by several spells combined, correct?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Well I can tell you what's going on with him now since I know what spells were combined based on previous tests.

"Mr. Malfoy was hit by a powerful Dark spell, that was never intended to be used in the first place. What it does is it makes a male produce woman's organs and one egg. Being that he also keeps his male organs, he basically fertilized his own baby inside of his body.

"The intense pain is caused from the fact that babies aren't naturally meant to be made like this. He will die, along with the baby, within the next week if someone else doesn't manage to...re-fertilize, if you will, the egg his body made.

"Since babies aren't made with spells of this nature, his body is rejecting it while his magic tries to save it. His body will literally kill itself unless someone were to either donate sperm or actually commit the act with him. I thought you should know as you clearly care about his well-being."

Harry was struck dumb. Draco, Draco Malfoy, his partner, Draco Malfoy, was pregnant. Pregnant and dying.

He sat down, unable to comprehend what he just learned.

"Shit..."

"Harry? What's wrong?" Without anyone noticing, Draco had come to.

"Um..." He looked pointedly at the Healers and they left quickly. He waited until they were out of earshot and closed the door.

"Harry...please what's wrong with me, really?"

"I...Draco you...oh bugger. Look, lay down. You'll stress yourself more if you don't." He laid down. "Okay here's the thing..." And so the truth came out. When Harry was done explaining, he looked up from his shoes, which had become objects of extreme interest during his explanation. He did a double take on the current bedridden man.

He expected to see outrage, shock, disgust, upset, hurt, betrayal, anything like that. Instead he saw a moment of shock and then...happiness. Like that deep-inside straight-from-the-heart-and-soul happiness. Happiness and love mixed in so they were one and the same emotion. Harry felt intruding and a little more than slightly confused.

"So I'm...pregnant? As in, I have a baby in me?" Harry nodded. "My God..."

"I can understand if you would like to yell..." And yelling is exactly what he did.