S-Dream x P-Nightmare (Sleepy Mornings)

Начните с самого начала

I could feel tears roll down my cheeks as I began to cry again, thinking I was overly emotional as my brother had come into the room to greet me and give me some food to eat, cuddling up close to me as he fed me a BLT sand witch. Since the incident and such, we had lived together and what notl, not exchanging words very often as we did when we were children, but he still showed that he cared and loved me as a brother should, gently feeding me the sand witch.

I soon finished eating and flopped onto him, cuddling up to the warmth he gave off as he let out an annoyed and frustrated sigh of annoyance before his tentacles wrapped around me and gently stroked my skull, crossing his arms as he sat there with me trying to cling to him, before he laid down and properly pulled me on top of him, leaning up a bit to lightly kiss me on the mouth.

~3rd POV~

Shattered held his brother, admiring his un-corrupted form before gently hugging him, beginning to cuddle him as Nightmare gently wrapped his legs around the other's waist, his arms wrapping his neck as they continued to kiss, the tear marks once on his face fading away as they held that pose for a while, slightly moving in an attempt to cuddle closer or have a quick breath between them. Shattered stared into Nightmare's soft purple eyes, smiling at the other's innocent look before picking him up and taking him back to the lonely bedroom he had slept in.

He laid Nightmare down in the sunny lit room, beginning to shut the curtains and then began getting on top of him and pulling him into a seductive french kiss. While they hadn't been an official couple they had made loving remarks towards one another in their everyday lives, now only doing something about it. Shattered pulled away from the french kiss, his tentacles and hands roaming his body before he leaned down and gave his neck multiple kisses, his hands gently stopping, the left one on his chest and his right hand on his thigh. Nightmare's blush brightened up their faces and a small part of the room, trying to avoid eye contact with the other male as he had decided to fully submit to him.

Shatter's hands gently went up his pajama shirt before lifting it up off over his head and throwing it to the floor, his hands gently rubbing his rib cage, Nightmare's soul beating softly as his breath became uneven and hard to make out. Nightmare gasped loudly when the other male had grabbed ahold of his soul with a tenatcle and began to roughly play with it, his hands going over each and every bump on his spine while his tentacles had proceeded to explore his body to see what he could find, whether it be sensitive spots on his structure or weak spots for the other male. Shattered felt the need to have full control over Nightmare. Shatter wanted to be able to order the other around and make him collapse to his knees just by saying a simple word or sentence.

He continued to gently toy and play with the other's soul, a tentacle squirming into his pajama pants and began to touch and pleasure his clit, almost entering but not all the way, wanting to tease the other until Nightmare would let out a heartbreaking whine of need and want. His other tentacles were currently focusing on either one area or a few other areas of his body, the sound of nightmare moaning softly was now presenting Shatter of the unbearable feeling of want for the other as he saw Nightmare moan loudly, his arms and knees clutching a body pillow as he squirmed and shivered on the mattress of his bed, tears coming from his eyes as the tentacle finally began to gently thrust in and out of him. Shatter's twisted and sick smirk looking down upon him as Nightmare was filled and then deprived of the tentacle in his entrance, the black goop on the large object acting as a lubricant.

Shattered leaned down and kissed him deeply, using his hands to suffocate and choke him in a controlling and sexual manner, Nightmare gasping for air as he kissed the other and pressed his body closer to him, wanting to be comforted and loved by the other.

Nightmare seemed visibly worried and excited by the fact that Shatter began to unbutton and take off his pants, making his tentacles do all the work as he began to jerk off to his older brother being dominated by the thick black objects that dripped with what looked like a goopy tar. The room was filled with pants and moans causing Shatter to chuckle and drool as he stared down at the shorter male, soon pulling the tentacle out of his entrance and getting on top of him, using the pre cum covered tentacle to restrict Nightmare's arms movement as he began to thrust inside of him, pleasuring himself and Nightmare while Nightmare was not only blinded by the pleasure that he was being given, cumming onto Shatter's dick panting loudly as he reached the falling action of his climax. He drooled and cried as he was filled with the golden magic that Shatter possesed, panting and moaning loudly as he was held against the mattress, gasping for air and comfort from him.

Nightmare yanked Shattered to the bed and cuddled close, longing for comfort and cuddly love from him. Shatter mumbled softly and pulled him close, before planting a kiss on his mouth once more. "D.Did I do good?" Shatter mumbled, earning a loud delighted purr from his sibling and a happy nod. "I loved it..." Was all that Nightmare could mumble, allowing his unusually tired self to fall back into the darkness of his mind.

...Shatter felt a sense of, wanting to be loyal for his companion of a brother.

...