Imagine Finding Thor and Loki in the training room

A/N ~ Hello again today, well for 4 more minutes, but i just finished this after having a lot of time to write and think about this chapter.  I hope you like this one!  

Your POV

You had gotten back from a mission a couple days ago, as it was small enough for you to go with the rest of the Avengers team. You needed more training as this week went on, so you go back to your regular schedule.

As you walk into the training rooms in the Avengers tower to train, you see Loki reading on top of Thor as he does his daily round of push ups with Loki counting,

"996...997...998..."

Surprised, you walk over and asked,

"Jeez, Thor, how many push ups can you do?"

Loki didn't look up from his book when he answered,

"His highest so far has been 1,999. He is not strong enough to reach 2,000. 1,002...1,003..."

"WHAT?" Thor bellowed, continuing his counts, "That was your doing, Loki. I could have made it way past 2,000 if you didn't slip your foot to kick my ankle, making me fall, you lying-"

"That was a mere accident, truly," he smirks, closing his book. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to help (Y/N) train." Hopping off of Thor, he strode over to you and lead you over to the ring.  You turn back to see Thor looking over at you two with a sad face, so you mouth "sorry" to him.

Ever since you joined the Avengers a few months ago, you've been training with different people every week to try and get a feel for all the different fights you could encounter on future missions. Today is Wednesday, and you had been training with Loki the past two days with weapons. You had been dying to use hand-to-hand combat the entire week, as last week, you trained with Natasha, and you thought you had improved a lot, so you wanted to impress Loki.

You have a slight crush on Loki, ever since one night when he came to you in a panic, having some nightmares about his time in New York destroying everything.

You first impression was that he was a snobbish, alien Prince who was entitled, but then you matched his snobbish behavior to your sarcastic tendencies and you sort of got a long. Loki is just misunderstood, and he's helped you adjust to living here as well.

You had also become close with Thor, Loki's brother, and Natasha, Steve and Tony. They have all made feel at home here since - since the accident.

You both jumped in the ring and Loki enclosed the area with his magic so that nothing flew out and nothing came in either. You removed your jacket and turned around to see him eyeing you as your tank top showed all your scars and muscles, making you feel a little self conscious. You turned back around grabbing your hand wraps and asked,

"Hey, are we using weapons today, or are we going to do combat?"

You turned around to see him still looking at you, smirking now.

"No, we are not going to be handling weapons today. It's time I saw your hand-to-hand combat," and suddenly he appeared next to you, catching you off guard.

You were knocked backwards and you regained enough balance to slide your hand under his arms and jab him there but your hands slide right through him and you fell over. He then materialised above you, saying,

"Oh, (Y/N), I know you can -" and you cut him off but swiping at his feet with yours and he falls right down.

You both quickly scramble to your feet and your fighting continues. Pushing each other around the ring for about 5 more minutes, you finally end up in a choke-hold, and Loki joking teases you.