Girl Meets Home for the Holiday

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"These holidays are important to me, Alan," Amy Matthews voiced popped up,"How much of a fiasco do you think it's gonna be?"

"Let me explain how a speaker box works."

"Hideous already."

"So, you going to tell me what's going with Farkle?" Riley asked me, trying to hide a smirk. I only groaned and fall face first into the couch.

"We decide we're not going to talk about it until after Christmas," Maya explained, patting my head in nurturing way.

"I just need a good distraction."

"Ah, wow! Look at all these kids. It wasn't that long ago I had kids around the house," Alan said, only now did I realizes the Matthews parents has entered the apartment.

"Yeah, it was just this morning, wasn't it, Dad?" Cory's little brother, Josh, told his father as he walked into the room.

"Found my distraction," I said, sitting up from the couch.

"Ha, that's my Uncle, Dylan," Riley told me.

"Sweet, I would be your aunt."

"Joshie!" Auggie called to his uncle before being picked up.

"Auggie! Come here."

"Ah. I love it up here!"

"My brotha'."

"My brotha'."

"How's it possible we're brothers?"

"Because... it's a surprise!"

"Stop doing that," Alan told his son.

"Aw, Dad, so proud of himself. He gets into movies for like a quarter."

"Uncle Josh," Riley said, hugging her uncle.

"Riley."

"Uncle Josh," Maya said, swooping in for a hug. She's seem to have the same idea as me.

"Uh... I'm not your Uncle, Maya."

"Even better." The pulled away from the hug as I stood in front of Josh.

"Hey."

"Uh, h-hi Dylan," he's cheek turned a slight red. "Um... It's... it's been awhile."

"Sure has."

"Well... Boy, you grew up gorgeous. You too, Maya," We turned towards Riley.

"Neither of you guys are going to be my aunt," she sternly told us.

"I can't hear you. Ba-da-da-da-da-da-da-duh," we sang, sitting down at the table. I turn around to the sound of door opening. Low and behold, Shawn Hunter enters the house. He sits down next to Auggie, who sat next to his father.

"Gee, Cor, I thought you'd be more excited to see me," he said, causing Cory to look up and cheer.

"Yay!" Cory tackled his friend in a hug, crushing his son in the process. "I told you he was real!"