10. The Tickling Continues: Scrubbing Brushes

Captain Jackie Redfeather went to the cupboard where she kept Lots of Tickle Tools. She opened it, took two Scrubbing Brushes out, showed them to Me & asked Me 'How about These now?'. 

It was Really Kind of Her that she Asked about My Opinion First - so of course I smiled at Her & answered 'Yes, please!'. 

She smiled back & told me 'Most people I tickled before didn't say it when They Saw These!' so I smiled at Her again & answered 'I'm Not like 'Most People You've Tickled Before!'. 

She nodded & said 'That's true!' confirming an obvious Thing - cause She already Managed to Notice 'How Much I Like Her Tickling!'. - And she was Happy about it. 

She sat down on a chair in front of My Stocked Feet, gently touched my Soles with both brushes bristles - not tickling yet, just showing me 'How it feels' & giving Me a moment to 'get used to it' & asked me 'Are you ready to continue?'.

I answered 'Of course I'm Ready!' - & asked her 'And what did Most People you tickled before say when You Showed them Those Scrubbing Brushes?' 

She started Scrubbing My Soles with Scrubbing Brushes tickling Them, moving the Bristles Up & Down & answered My Question 'They usually Begged Me not to Use That!' - so I had a Double Reason to Burst in Laughter now: 

First one: Because Those Scrubbing Brushes were a 'Good Tickle Tool' - & I could Feel it on My Own Soles

And the Second One: Because I couldn't understand 'Why haven't those People Appreciated Her Tickling Skills'! - Cause I was just Having 'The Fun of My Life!'.

I started Laughing Even Louder after She told me 'I'm not exactly A Nice Tickle Pirate - like You Are!'. 

And what I thought Then was: 'Are You KIDDING, My Beauty? - Nobody Has Ever Been AS NICE TO ME as You Are!' and that Made Me Laugh even More than Her Tickling! 

I Laughed SO MUCH that She couldn't Help it - & Started giggling with Me again! 

And I was So Happy to hear Her Sweet Giggle one more time that I cought Myself Thinking 'I Wonder if She will be also Giggling Like That when it's My Turn to Tickle HER' - and I hoped that she would. But there was still 'Some time to Find it Out'. 

She saw How Much I Enjoyed it - so she started Tickle Scrubbing My Feet a bit Faster & told me 'That so far only One of Her Crew Members Really Liked being Tickled By Her - so She Started using 'Tickle Rewards for Good Work' - cause 'it was the Best Way to Motivate him'.

( Haven't I told You? - She IS a 'Nice Tickler' - if she is using 'Tickle Rewards'! 

- I could Feel it Somehow - even Before She told Me This! ) 

Knowing this Fact made Me Happy - so I told Her 'I'm Happy to Hear that 'I'm Not The Only Person who can Appreciate Your Tickling Skills!' - cause She Deserves to Be Appreciated! 

She Smiled Cutely, thanked Me & started Tickle Scrubbing My Toes & between My Toes - which obviously Made Me Laugh Even more! 

I thought to Myself 'I can Sit Here All Day! - if This Makes her Happy!' ( Of course I Would Manage - I loved Her Tickling So Much that I wouldn't have Any Problems with that! )

And seems that she 'Read My Mind' this Time - cause Right after I thought it - she told Me: 'You're So Fun to TIckle - that I could Tickle You Forever!'. 

This was The Best Compliment a Ticklee could Hear from a Tickler - so it made me feel 'Happy & Proud' - and I answered Her with a wide smile 'Then I would 'Live Happily Ever After!'. 

I saw Happiness in Her Eyes when She Smiled Back at Me! - Seems that She Liked My Answer - & I was Really Happy about That!.

She Tickle Scrubbed My Toes for a Few More Minutes - Causing a Few More Minutes of My Constant Funny Laughter & Giggling with Me all that Time. 

And then she Finished Tickling me With Scrubbing Brushes & gave me a Moment to rest - & I couldn't wait to see 'What Tickle Tool she uses next'...

- Cause if both Sides have That Much Fun - 'Good Things Shouldn't End too fast'...