He grinned as I bounced up and down a couple of times and he nodded towards the large wheel. "I was looking up different things that we could do and I thought it would be a good start to many adventures."

I paused and stared up at him. "A good start?"

With a shrug his grin widened and he nudged me forward towards the large wheel. Half an hour later, Draco and I were alone in our capsule with just our host and I was unable to stop smiling.

"Draco, this is amazing!" I exclaimed as we were both handed glasses of champagne.

He smiled widely as he said, "I thought you might like this. It's not as expensive as I thought either for this "Cupid's Capsule" thing."

I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged. "That's what they're calling it."

The host, Elliot, came up behind us with a smile and gestured towards the small table behind us as he said, "I have set up the pink champagne truffles if you two are interested in them. How are you enjoying your visit so far?"

"It's absolutely wonderful!" I said excitedly as I heard Draco chuckle from behind me.

"I suspect we may be coming back for another visit soon," Draco added before taking a sip of his champagne as he made his way to the table. "I, for one, am definitely interested in trying one of these truffles."

He reached for the pink and black box while I walked back to the edge of the capsule and looked out towards London. It was a different view than the one from my apartment, but it was still quite beautiful. And I wasn't feeling the usual fear that I normally felt when up high.

"Love, you have to try these," I heard from behind me as I felt a nudge on my arm.

I turned around to see Draco holding the box out towards me with a somewhat-serious expression on his face. After reaching into the box and taking one of the truffles, I popped it into my mouth and was immediately in love.

"Merlin, that is fantastic!" I savored the taste of strawberries and chocolate as I took another one, which caused Draco to laugh.

"I had a feeling you'd love them," He said with a grin. "Looks like I'll need to start keeping these on hand."

I shook my head and swallowed before quickly saying, "You'll have to hide them, otherwise I will be eating all of them."

I quickly popped the second one into my mouth which prompted another laugh from him and he set the box back down on the table before returning to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and said, "I think Ginny might really like them as well. Maybe we can get her a small box for winning her next game."

"They'll be gone within a few minutes," I laughed.

He grinned and then jumped slightly, pulling away from me and digging through his pocket. My stomach did a small flip when I realized that he was holding my phone, and I could see the text from Harry.

"What did he say?" I asked quickly.

Draco handed me the phone with a frown and I quickly opened it up to read the text from Harry.

There's been a break-in at one of the potion brewer's. Everything is ransacked but it doesn't look like anything was taken. Potion brewer said that he didn't have any Wolfsbane on hand.

I groaned and responded: Alert the other potion brewers around. Did she leave a trail or any indication as to where she might go?

After sending the message, I looked up at Draco and said quietly, "One of the potion brewers was broken into. They believe it was the woman."

"Did anyone get hurt?" He asked quietly, casting a glance to our host, who was completely oblivious to our conversation.

"Harry didn't say." I looked back down at my phone to see Harry typing a message and sighed before saying, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be focusing on this right now."

"Sweetheart, you have a potentially bad situation on your hands," Draco said, putting a reassuring hand on my arm. "I suspected that you were going to be contacted. And besides, you are still here and we can still enjoy ourselves. Just try not to get completely lost in your work right now."

I nodded and gave him a smile before my phone buzzed. I looked back down to read from Harry: Other brewers are being notified as we speak. Brewer that was ransacked said that he saw her disapparate after he showed up but that was it. Said she seemed very panicked and more scared than anything.

I let out a frustrated sigh and downed the rest of my champagne before setting the glass down on the table and quickly typing a response. That panic might turn into something else as the week goes on. She might not go to the other brewers since she was seen; but at the same time she seemed very desperate to get the potion so it's quite possible that she'll pay the others a visit as well. It could go either way.

It didn't take very long for Harry to respond. True, but at least the other brewers will have warning. From the way you described her behavior though, I doubt that she will show up again at another brewer's. She might go into hiding. 

"What's going on?" Draco asked quietly, leaning in closer to me.

"We're trying to figure out what she could possibly do," I explained. "She could go to the other known potion brewers to see if they have the potion, or she could go into hiding, in which case we possibly won't find her in time because we have no idea where she went."

"Sounds like Harry is going to have his hands full," He said before nudging me. "Come on, let's focus on happier things right now."

"More champagne, miss?"

We both turned to see Elliot holding the bottle and gesturing towards my empty glass on the table. Before I could say anything, Draco answered for me. "Yes, she could use another glass."

Elliot nodded with a smile and filled my empty glass, handing it back towards me before walking away again. I looked back at Draco and asked, "What if I get called in for the situation? I can't show up drunk off champagne!"

"You're not going to get called in because Harry will have this handled," He said gently. "You need to let him and his Aurors take care of this."

"But what if there's another attack?" I asked quickly. "And what if she hurts someone or even possibly kills them?"

"Then that is no longer your jurisdiction if my understanding is correct," He answered more firmly this time. 

"But-"

"Hermione, I brought you here for a romantic date and as much as I love the fact that you truly care about your work, I wanted you to leave it behind for a little while so I can treat you to a beautiful day that you deserve. Now, no one's been killed or injured. All that's happened is that someone's been robbed and I would hardly even call it that since nothing was taken. So please, just tell Harry to keep you posted and try to be here in the moment with me."

The frustration in his voice was very clear and I felt a rush of guilt twist its way through my stomach. In a matter of minutes I had gone from enjoying myself to a nervous, frazzled woman obsessed with her work again, and Draco deserved better than that after what he had planned for me that day.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly after typing a quick text to Harry asking him to keep me informed and pocketing my phone. "You're right, I've been too focused on this."

He sighed and leaned in to give my forehead a kiss. "I understand why you're focused but you aren't one of the ones who is supposed to go hunting for this woman. Let the ones in charge of that do their job, because they're very good at it and you know that Harry would make sure everything is taken care of."

I  nodded  and  he  gently  pulled  me  against  him,  wrapping  an  arm  around  me  and  kissing  my  head  again  as  we  both  looked  out  over  London.

A/N: Thank you all for being so patient with me! I promise I'll have the next chapter up quicker than this one went up but I hope you all enjoy! <3