Episode 1 : Moving

My new life starts tomorrow. I can't understand why my father really wants to do a new business with his one and only friend, Machwilson who is one of the famous composer love songs.

Mostly his songs were about a good boy who in love and tried to keep his favourite person heart safe. Totally a fake because I never seen a boy who very try-hard to treat a girl's heart nice continuously.

"Kylie,where is my black striped bag? OH MY GOD! YOUR ROOM!" My little brother, James shouted loudly.

It just a full of un-used clothes and I lied in the middle of bed. His reaction always overdramatic with his over-dumb face. 

"Please don't talk like a mother, Jammy."
"DON'T CALL ME JAMMY!"
"AUCH! YOU SIT ON MY HAIR BITCH!"

He was always being childish with me but when he with his friend, he acts like a men. He kinda handsome boy among students in our school and have so many girl fans. It so annoying when they started to ask me about him and wants me to get them his personal things. Why people always like this? can they just do it by themselves? is that too hard? I just remembered how the group of girls came to our house to meet him. Thanks to god, James force them to go home or I want to call the police.

"Hey, why both of you are so happy? excited for a new house? or something else?" my mother comes.

"We always happy, mum." She giggled and smile to both of us.

We were talking about our house memories. A lot of things happen  either good thing nor a bad thing while staying here.

Alls the sweet memories recall on my mind while i staring at the photograph of we celebrated grandmother's birthday. I miss how she talks because her voice is soft and fulls of meaning. Even though she went to the awful place grandmothers go, but she still there in the photo and my memories. I remembered every single thing she reminds me everyday.

"Don't lets anyone broke your heart, dear. You're precious okay?"

I won't, grandma.

This sweet memory makes me cry a little. Missing her in my arms.

"Hey sis, lets go say goodbye to our neighbour and also your life supplier awh!" My neighbour is my best friend, Sophie. She is my type, nerdy-simple person and most importantly have not been in any relationship before. She always with me and i still remember the day we became friends. I love her so much but i have to go far from here. I really afraid I couldn't find someone likes her.

One in millions, girl.

"Please remember me in every single things you do. I love you okay? its okay to be distance, may we meets again somehow,somewhere." said Sophie while staring at my eyes. I cried too much until I couldn't speak properly.

"I will,Sophie. I will always remember you. I love you more than my dumb brother, I love you."
"What did you said? you love her more? how dare you!"
"Come on give me a chances."

Sophie gave me some motivation and support how to live a new life. She also wants me to choose my friend carefully because people nowadays always took advantages on someone. She was really scared if I couldn't have any friends there because I am so 'picky' with anyone.

We both left with a good bye and a big hug.

Hoping this is just a dreams and wake up in the morning with everyone on my arms.

Too many things I have to put aside and I can't describes how much I don't want to go Michigan.

Everything will changes.
********

"You all have now arrived to the ASIAN Airport." said the flight attendant.

"Hurry up! mum and dad already get out from plane."James shouted from behind.

Well dumb, it would be nice if he could actually help me manage this suitcases and we could hurried off the plane.

After we got our luggage checked out, we sat down and waiting for Aunt Hazel who is my mother's youngest sister.

While waiting, I started texting Sophie. She must be really miss me or thinking of me now.

Kylie : Hey! this place is weird and the people were looking at me too long. Urgh!
Sophie : Hey Ky, because you were wearing a long pants with a jean jacket, Oh My God please Kylie its too damn hot there!
Kylie : I felt comfortable okay? plus i looks cute and adorable!
Sophie : Woah still the same Kylie.

Suddenly i felt someone tap me.

"What? Do you---" I looked up to see a woman with blue eyes just like ocean.

"Aunt Hazel !" I yelled as I jumped up to give her a big hug.

I miss her so much. It is too hard to meet her because she already have a big business in Michigan. She also a famous business women among all people here. We really proud with her achievement because she do it by herself and it really a big achievement.

"I thought you going to blow up on me." She said with a giggled.

We laughed together until my family saw us. Aunt Hazel so excited talking to us because we have not meet for 6months.

Aunt Hazel helped us with our suitcases and she also prepared some foods and drinks for us.

She is a super-kind beautiful angel for me.

Wish I could have her kindness because I am such a nerdy demon who is hate to be with anyone except my family.

We began to walk out of the airport building and made it to her car. Once we got our suitcases in, we made our way to our new house next with Aunt Hazel's house.

It is a long journey from the airport with a busy traffic jam.

__________________________