005

S A N

     "San dear, wake up." A voice spoke, my eyes, almost instantaneously, opens as I then rose up. Grandma, standing at the edge of my bed as she smiles at my messy bed hair. "Breakfast is ready, go fix yourself."

Rubbing my eyes, still drowsy and my body seems to be helf asleep but managed to wake myself up nonetheless. Now that my body is completely woken up, i quickly went to the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth, as I get ready for the morning.

Getting downstairs, as always the smell of grandma's food would welcome me to the table, it all looks delicious. A smile was plastered in my face delighted by food, well who wouldn't. Grandma would always take the initiative of bringing the plates. One of the forks fell down, surprisingly made a loud noise through the wooden floor, as I picked it up. As grandpa was woken up by it.

As we continue on to eat, grandma and grandpa would ask me questions, about the interview and once I start to move in the dorms. Although they're showing their smiling faces right now, a hint of sadness seems to show. Probably because of me having to move into dorms.

Growing up, I spent more time with my grandparents than my actual parents. But honestly, never have I ever really get to express my true feelings to them, guess I'm just too shy.

     I love you both, and will continue loving you so...

Looking at them, they look back at me with proud faces. With every decision I made they've always supported me, every dream I had they helped to push me through, everyday they would make me food, three times a day, waking me up... These little things, they may think I take these for granted, but I dont, I never did. They became my inspiration, my reason to why I need to work hard to be able reach my dreams. I can't seem to put it into much greater words, but...

     Thank you.

As we finished eating, soon enough I went on with my packing my belongings, getting ready to go to the dorms. Since the lazy type of person I am when it comes to packing, I happen to always do these packing the last minute, which is a habit that I probably need to stop. Rechecking everything, and every recheck there will always be something missing.

After finishing everything, I was ready to leave. Holding about 3 separate bags, somewhat having a hard time managing it all. I turn to look at grandma and grandpa temporarily for the last time.

Earlier grandma had that radiant smile on her face, but now it faded into a frown. Same as with grandpas expression.

     "San, take care okay." Grandpa says, as grandma nods in agreement. Tightening my grip on my backpack strap, I ran back at them embracing them as if it's the last time I'll ever do this.

     "I'll visit when I can." I said to them. I feel their wrap around me, it felt safe and warm. Grandma pats my head, and soon stated. "Always give your best."

Tears fell from her eyes, as well as mine. I gave them my biggest smile, even showing the dimples that they adore. Saying our temporary goodbyes, wiping the tears off of my eyes and went on the address the company told me.

Walking through the city, it felt different. I'm all for myself now. Because now whenever I go home, it'll never be the same route I took unlike before. Now, there's a new place I should start to call home, a new adjustment I have to make.

The dorms, I wonder what it'll look like... I wonder what my roommates will be like, the fellow trainees I'll be with. I'm pretty they're all talented, hopefully I won't be a burden to them.

Anticipating what the future will be when I get to the dorms, I can't really expect anything. As I started to daydream, spacing out from reality... I ended up tripping from a crack in the road. The handheld bag I had flew from my hand. I stood up quickly, looking for it.

     "Is this yours?" A male ask, bringing my bag to me. His voice sounded a bit muffled.

Looking at him, he was wearing a mask, his eyes reminded me of someone. He looks back at me with widen eyes.

     "You're, from the KQ ent interview, right?" He says. I soon noticed who it was. But I can't seem to get myself to say his name.

     "uhm...Yes.. why do you ask?" I asked. Making sure it was actually him. He takes of his mask and smiled.

     "I'm Jung Wooyoung, a trainee their. I'll assume youre going to the dorms too." He says.

My eyes widen as I saw that it was him, Jung Wooyoung. Not knowing what to do next, I pointed at my bag in his hands. As soon as I gestured, He quickly gave it to me. Figured that I should thank him, and introduce myself..

     "Thank you, I'm Choi San, a trainee as well, and yes I'm on my way to the dorms too." I said. He seems delighted by my words.

     "If that's the case then shall we go together." Not letting his smile disappear as he says. I nodded back in agreement.

We then continued on our way to the dorms. Taking little glances at him I'd notice that he would look at me, as if he had questions he wanted to ask. But I'm unsure myself, maybe in just seeing things.

I simply shrugged the idea off, and just continued walking. It was awkward not having to talk the whole time, the walk felt like a long journey filled with more and more awkwardness each second passing.

Soon enough, after several minutes of walking, we got to the dorms.

CHAPTER NOTES━I don't know San's grandparents names so I apologize as I can't give more details about them asddvbhnn, but the things about San spending more time with his grandparents than his actual parents is real ( refer to KQ FELLAZ : LA TRAINING ) ♥