𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹.

ME AND BUFFY STROLLED INTO ANDI'S WORK WITH HESITANT STEPS. There was a huge chance that Andi would be furious if we were here.

But did we care?

Nah.

"Loving this look. It's like Disney World fucked Strawberry Shortcake." Buffy mumbled as we looked around Andi's office. It was very pink, I'll give her that.

"Are we sure that this is a good idea? I mean Andi will be steamed like... really mad. Like she might kill us." I worriedly spoke out and Buffy shrugged carelessly.

"I'd like to see her try." She replied, looking around again.

"We need big numbers here. If they don't have an M by their name, I don't want to see them." Andi spoke out, we could briefly hear her through the large glass windows of her meeting room.

"Ugh. She's doing that thing when she stands with her shoulders back." Buffy muttered and I took a drink of my green tea that I had grabbed from the office desk.

"Good posture is so pretentious." I stated whilst Buffy nodded.

"It's like alright whatever, we get you. You did ballet till you were like in the ninth grade." I continued as Andi also continued to rant. She turned her head and that's when her eyes met mine. I immediately took off my sunglasses, worriedly.

"She sees us!" I whispered, backing up. Buffy grabbed my arm, keeping me in place.

"Does she look pissed?"

"Yeah." I sadly replied, looking down. Maybe this was a bad idea. I can't ruin other people's lives just because mine is. I walked away and slumped down on the couch, ignoring the way Buffy watched me.

"Ah fuck it." Buffy decided, stepping forward to the glass. She tapped on it loudly, gaining the attention of everyone inside.

"Hey— Andi, hey can I talk to you for a sec? It's an emergency. Your grandma died." She announced and everyone in the room turned back to Andi, who had a shocked look on her face.

"Oh my god. Andi. Was it, Grandmother Cece? Oh don't tell me! It's too devastating! I'm so sorry!" A man in the room cried out, putting a hand on his heart. Andi looked at him with hesitation, looking around as well. She let out a sigh, giving in.

"If you guys could just excuse me. For a moment. So sorry, I'll be right back." She finished, rushing out of the room. She grabbed Buffy's arm, pulling her to her.

"What are you doing here? And why did you just tell the office that my grandmother died?" Andi questioned, looking straight at Buffy.

"Cyrus is in horrible shape, Andi. He had a breakdown over a fucking Adele song. It was terrible. He needs us. Our bestie is out there drinking champagne from a bottle of green juice. That still has green juice in it." Buffy explained, crossing her arms. Andi turned back to the meeting room, cussing quietly.

"Wait so it's like a green juice mimosa? That kinda genius." She remarked randomly as Buffy rolled her eyes.

"He made me try it, it's fucking disgusting and I'm drowning out here. I need you. He needs you."

"Oh- okay! Okay! Of course, yes I'm going to come. I just... shit. I need to tell my office that I'm gonna... plan a funeral?" Andi decided, tilting her head.

"That's kinda fucked up-"

"Love you, Andi! I'll meet you downstairs!" Buffy concluded, pushing Andi towards the office.

"I hate you get out of my office."

"Mhm love you too, boo." Buffy walked over to me, with a skip in her step and a smug grin.