Chapter 1 - Initial Life

Started with a day, there were two POKéMON who had already engaged with each other. Then they lastingly managed to stay in this engagement which they meant married.Several time had gone by, and it was time they had a child. The child was born, and a new member had participated as a daughter of them. They named the daughter Zowee in that the daughter was a Zorua. Her parents knew about that species Zorua was an entertaining POKéMON. Besides, the daughter’s name Zowee reassembled a word Zowie in English. Zowie meant expressing astonishment or admiration.

Zowee was still sleeping in order to rehabilitate herself about a week, so that she would be awake and done something. After slept in few days, she finally woke up. She had got no idea what to do, not to mention Zowee was not knowing anything. Then her mother came to her and taught her how to call her parents. Her mother used the old English to address father and mother. So, papa is a father, and mama is a mother.

A few minutes had gone by. Fortunately, Zowee could call her parents. It was so endearing, wasn’t it? Next, Zowee had got to know the 26 letters of the alphabet. Her mother generously taught her those letters of the alphabet. After quite long time, Zowee successfully learnt it. Probably, she was able to say some words.

Next time, her mother was preparing natural food such as grinded berries for Zowee. The food was ready to eat. Zowee must be fed by her mother regarding her immoveable hands and legs.

“Say the letter I longer,” her mother said.

Zowee opened her mouth when she said the letter I in quite long time.

“Wait the food until it’s in your mouth,” her mother blissfully yodelled.

The food approached closer to Zowee’s mouth with a spoon.

“OK, you may get it,” Her mother told her.

Zowee sucked the food as the response. She did not chew the food. So, her mother must tell her to chew.

“Chew the food,” her mother commanded.

“Shhuw?” Zowee asked.

She wonderingly figured that command out.

As she figured out it, her mother showed her way of chewing to Zowee on her own initiative.

“Chew, like this,” Her mother told her again, “nyem, nyam,”

The voices were just made by her mother while showed the way of chewing to Zowee.

“Nyem, nyam,” Zowee copied her mother.

“Eehehee, you don't have to follow the sounds I've made,” her mother giggled and commented.

“Mama!” Zowee suddenly yelled the old English word of addressing a mother and beamed.

“OK, let’s finish this food, Zowee,” her mother suggested.

As Zowee had been fed by her mother to eat and finish the food, the time kept carried on and the night came up. Zowee felt sleepy, and she could not bear to stay in awakening. She slumped on a floor and exhaustedly slept, afterwards. Her mother saw Zowee slept and caringly picked her up. Then, she carried her into Zowee’s bedroom and place her on her comfy bed.

The first part of Zowee’s chronology of her initial life had been passed. The next particular moment she had passed was a cosy conversation, somewhat tart. Moved on to cut to the chase, at night, Zowee came over to their parents’ trainer Micha. Explicitly, Zowee was technically the part of Micha’s POKéMOM.

When she arrived at Micha who was busily contriving to be a studious boy. She wondered how Micha was doing while she looked at him thought so serious.