Jeongguk closed his eyes, letting the fresh and bubbly scent wash over him, before clogged nose now free and eyes not feeling as heavy anymore.

The shower actually made him feel a lot better like the layer of tiredness and heartbreak was washed away, making him feel more ready for the upcoming day.

He continued with his morning routine; quickly brushing his teeth, scooping Coconut her food and having a quick breakfast of his favorite cereal using banana milk instead of the regular one -- his favorite combination -- and putting on his regular attire for work, grey puma sweats and a black t-shirt.

After he was done, he snatched his keys from the kitchen table, giving Coconut a goodbye pat as her face completely disappeared into her bowl before leaving his apartment.

A cold breeze fanned through his freshly washed hair, Gguk taking a deep breath, closing his eyes and really inhalting the early summer air.

He felt a small smile form across his face as the day seemed to start to be good one like the usually so cruel universe wanted to tell him that everything was going to be alright.

Taking out his phone, he wanted to look at the time again, noticing that he had more than enough time to walk to the studio.

His first class was actually at 10am but he still wanted to go in earlier since Hoseok told him during their drive back from the competition that he wanted to give Jeongguk more responsibility.

The smile that was tugging on the corners of his mouth widened upon the thought of finally being praised for his accomplishments that he worked so hard for, something he never got to experience when he was younger.
It was all just unenthusiastic nods and not even a single word of praise uttered.

Smile quickly fading again as a shiver ran down his spine thinking about it again, what he vowed not to do, head spinning and eyes watering instantly upon recalling those memories -- he keeps making promises to himself that he can't seem to hold, so damn weak like he was always told he is.

He looked up from the ground, trying to blame his teary eyes on the wind that was blowing right into his face, the studio pretty much infront of him, leaning against the heavy glass door and going inside.

Strolling around the halls, he tried greeting everyone with a smile, an obviously fake one but no one cares anyways, why would anyone ever care about his feelings in the first place? Taehyung showed him that again.

Jeongguk looked around seeing Hoseok in front of his office looking at various papers, deciding to get the thing he's here for early in the first place out of the way.

"Hoseok hyung." Gguk walked over to his boss who immediately looked up, smile decorating his face and raising his hand to wave at him.

"Ah Jeongguk! Good that you are here, let's go into my office really quickly? Go over everything?" Hoseok smiled even brighter with enthusiasm, opening the wide glass door and signaling Gguk to get inside.

They went over the papers rather quickly since not much would change besides getting a slightly higher salary and exchanging one of his morning beginners courses to an advanced course, doing the same with one of his afternoon classes.

"So just sign here and we are done." Hoseok pointed at the bottom of the paper, Gguk taking the pen and signing at the prepeared space with a flick of his wrist.

He looked up seeing Hoseok's signature smile still glued to his face as he scooted the papers in front of him again, giving them one last look across. "Good job Jeongguk. I knew you had potential to much bigger things the day i met you. Be proud of yourself."

finesse / vk.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें