𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗

The crying was still going on as I gave him all the comfort I had to give. I tried to push him back a little and keep him on arm length to look at him while talking, but he tightened his grip on me and pleaded me to not let go.

My hoodie being covered in tears was the least of my worries. I sit up a bit straighter and feel his grip tighten again because of the movement.

"Please look at me, Seokjin. You're safe here. We're the only ones in the park. I'm not leaving you here. I promise." His grip loosens as I take his shoulders and push him to be on arm length. The tears keep streaming down as he tries to look at me.

"I understand if you don't like me anymore. Just, please, don't leave me now that I need you the most." His sleeves wipe at his eyes as I take his wrists in my hand and move my other to wipe some tears away myself.

"You don't deserve to be treated like that and I want to show you- like the kiss- how you should be treated. I made a promise to never let anyone or anything hurt you, that includes me. I'm not going to leave and hurt you, Jin. And I won't let anyone lay a wrong finger on you. Not myself, not your ex, nobody."

"H- how s- should I be t- t- treated?" He asks with a few sniffles. I look down for a few seconds, but lock eyes back again soon after.

"On a date?" I say, as he nods. "Well, your date could make some small talk to start with." I stick on of my hands out towards him. "Hello, I'm Namjoon." He shakes my hand weakly and laughs quietly. "See, you already fulfilled the next step. Make sure your date is having fun and smiling. You could compliment them as well." I want to continue, but get interrupted.

"Namjoon, you're the most caring person I've ever met." He sniffles softly as I smile, showing my dimples.

"And I think you're beautiful, strong and deserve the world. Don't waste your tears on a jerk like that." I place both hands on his waist again. "I could pull my date closer if we realise we have a lot in common. I see him cry. I try everything in my power to cheer him up, but only more tears fall down." The last sentences were a little sadder than I intended.

"Not everything."

"Huh?"

"Kiss me." I lock eyes as they move down to his pink lips. Seeing as Jin is still in my lap, I only have to pull him a little closer to me. My hands staying on his hips, but being sure to handle them with care and not hurt him.

"I can kiss my date." I lean closer, but stop when there's only an inch separating us. I feel his unsteady breath on my lips as I move my hands up and down for some comfort. "But only if he consents."

He nods a little as I lean in a little closer. My lips touch his ones. They taste a little salty, probably because of all the tears he's been crying. He places one of his hands on my cheek and the other around my neck and moves his head slightly to capture my lips from another angle.

This is it. The sparks they talk about in the movies. I can't help but start to want more, but hold myself to calm down. He senses it and moves his lips in another way. More passionately as my heart skips a little beat. I hesitate at first, but then take his bottom lip into my mouth and suck on it softly, not biting down. I hear a little moan of approval as I slip my tongue into his mouth carefully. His own starts to softly push against mine as I explore the wetness.

He leans his body closer to mine and moves the hand that was on my cheek to the back of my head instead. He pulls away as my tongue goes back into my own mouth, mixing my spit with his. He places a small peck on my lips as I open my eyes.

"Thank you." He whispers. I smile and kiss his forehead in a loving way.

"Kim Seokjin, my beautiful angel, will you do me the honer and be my boyfriend?" I see him freeze for a second, but snap out of it. He nods yes as a laugh escapes his mouth. "I love that sound." He hugs me and buries his face in my neck as I hold him closely.

We arrive back home after some more small talk and cuddling on the grass while stealing a little kiss here and there. We head up the stairs, trying to be quiet as we don't want to wake our neighbours. It's currently 1:14am. Yes, we stayed a long time. We get to our floor as Jin opens his door.

"Can I sleep here again?" I ask as Jin smiles brightly and pulls me inside to then close the door behind me.

"Of course you can. As my new boyfriend, you have to." I ruffle his hair because of how cute he's being. He hugs me for the hundred time this night as I gladly return it... Until I hear Jins stomach growling.

"Did you eat anything beside the pancakes from this morning?" Jin lets me go as he shakes his head 'no'. I cross my arms as I lift an eyebrow.

"I'll go make some noodles. You want some too?" He asks as he heads to the kitchen. I answer 'yes' as I watch him leave the room with a smile. I take of my hoodie, leaving me in a white shirt as I place the black piece of clothing on the couch.

I brush off the little pieces of loose fabric that stuck to my arm... Damn Yoongi, he can't even wash clothes correctly. I reach my wrist and see an old bracelet around it from when I was little. It's a woven bracelet that I haven't taken off since I was twelve.

I get an idea as I take it from my pulse and head towards the kitchen. I see Jin waiting for the water to heat up as I cough. His frown changes to a smile in less than seconds as I look at the brown bracelet in my hands.

"What's that?" He asks curiously as I hold it towards him for him to see. "Why did you take it off?" Slowly stepping closer, I stop him from moving. I carefully take his wrist and lock it around, receiving a confused look.

"It's a little reminder that I'm always there. Even when you can't see me, I'll always watch over you. It's a reminder that I'm not leaving you, Jin. That bracelet means a lot to me and so do you. I couldn't leave behind two things that mean the world to me.

I feel two arms embrace me again, followed by a peck on the lips.

"I know you would've liked a pink one better, but I don't own anything pink." I feel a light hit on my shoulder as I laugh and help him cook.