Back On The Sidelines

Zacznij od początku

That killed her as she loves this business, and she hates being at home having to watch the womens division make history.

And to top it off, have to watch her husband, her best friend have his best matches on TV.

Tommy wakes up*

Today was the last day of the tour for this week, so he was able to go home tonight.

He opened his eyes and could barely keep them open, he was so exhausted. Mentally and physically.

Tommy rolled out of bed and took a shower.

When he was dried off and changed into his workout attire, he zipped up his bag and looked at his phone to see a text from Lexi.

Lex🖤: Ready?

This was the same message he would get, everyweek he was gone at the same day.

It was a sign that he would call her up after the message, then they would talk.

So he called her on facetime, grabbed his bags and wheeled them out of his room and down to the lobby to check out.

He told her all week that he wasn't able to make it home until Thursday for appearances over in Canada.

It was a little lie to throw her off while he suprises her later.

As he got onto the company bus, he was still talking to her through his earbuds and were on the phone with each other until he arrived to te arena.

Tonight was something special as he was building his new character.

At the venue*

Tommy was in production meetings all day with Triple H and Michael Cole as they were coming up with ideas that could include to a new storyline.

With him still having a thing with Hanson and Rowe, The War Raiders; he was branching off a bit for his singles character.

With a new theme, and a new mindset; he was ready.

RAW*

Tonight was a main event match against one of the deadliest men in the company, Brock Lesnar.

It was his return to the company in three years, and he was going straight after Tommy. Vince was pushing the Beast in Carnage to go after the Universal Championship immediately.

So he would have his hands full tonight, but no one knew about the match besides Tommy and the backstage production team.

In his locker room, alone*

He was sitting in his locker room looking at his wife as she just got her hair done at home before.

Tommy: God I miss you.

Alexa: Its been two weeks.

Tommy: It may become three.