9 | I Don't Do Rockstars

Today was the shooting for Looks That Kill music video and for some damn reason all four of the guys agreed for me to do their makeup. "Can you tell me why you all volunteered me to do makeup for the band?" I ask, messing with Mick's face. "I hate watching you do nothing so now you have a job." I stop to look at him. "I don't get paid... Like the job you made me quit when you guys got signed." He rolls his eyes at me. "I'll start giving you money." I finish up then move on to Vince. It didn't take long because he was quite for me the whole time. Tommy was super talkative and his girlfriend keeps giving me dirty looks.

"Nikki, let me just do my damn job." I bang on the door waiting for him to open the door. "Just come in babe." I open the door then slam it. "Stop calling me babe and just sit down." I walk over to him. "Have I told you how hot you are?" He touches my side as I do his makeup so I stop to slap his hand. "Yes, but never sober so I don't listen to you. Just let me work Nikki." I continue and he just stares me down. "What are you thinking about?" He asks me. 'I'm thinking about why won't you shut up. Why am I wasting my time with this band? How can I move on from the band when I can't start a new life? I have no money for food, a car, a place to live." I finished up. "Why do you want to move on?" He stands up holding me by my waist. "I'm tired of you." I leave the room with my stuff.

While walking around after filming was done, I spotted Nikki pulling Tommy's girlfriend into his dressing room. Such a good best friend. I quickly pass the room to go hang out with Tommy. "Melissa, come meet my parents!" I see Tommy standing with his mom and dad. "Hello, I'm Melissa Mars, Mick is my older brother." I shake both of their hands. "It's nice to meet you Melissa." His mom smiles at me. "It's nice to meet you both too. Tommy talks a lot about you." I smile at them and hear Doc behind us.

"Met the Sixxer" He points at Nikki and I just glare at him. Tommy's mom hugs him and he just stands there then shakes hands with his dad. "Hey, Nikki, we could fly out your family for the next LA gig." Doc says, making me slightly giggle. "Yeah, that's a great idea Doc." Nikki comments back sarcastically as I see Roxie walking our way. "Mom, Dad, this is Roxie, my fiancé." Tommy causes Nikki's eyes to widen and I walk away so I can go laugh.

Finally Nikki walks up next to me and I turn to him laughing

Finally Nikki walks up next to me and I turn to him laughing. "What's so funny Mars?" He asks annoyed and confused. "You should be careful dragging members' girlfriends or shall I say fiancé's into your dressing room." I smile popping a grape in my mouth. "Like I knew they were going to get married?" He says making me hit him. "That's not the point! You're a terrible friend to Tommy!" I turn walking away from him.

"Well maybe if you would stop playing around and fu-..." He starts following me, making me turn around. "I will never, I repeat, WILL NEVER be one of your groupies you fuck once Nikki Sixx. So for the hundredth time stop thinking about it and bringing it up. I'm done telling you the same thing over and over." I poke his chest repeatedly over Roxie's scratches she left him. "Mel..." I stop him. "Anyone but you can call me Mel, got it." I turn to leave heading outside to the tour bus.