𝟒.𝟐𝟏

Mulai dari awal

     It proved hard to stay calm as time passed. I knew it wouldn't be much longer until the clans were able to move to the Temple and find out what had happened, and if I was going to die like that, I wanted Sam by my side, but she was taking too long. What could be so important to do so last minute? Roan kept pacing the room, moving to the door from time to time to check, I assumed, if Sam was coming back. She was taking too long. My brother was taking too long. Suddenly, the door opened and I hoped Sam would come in but it wasn't her, it was one of the councilmen.

- "Rein-de don wan op." –he approached me- "Emo kru's komba raun. Osir na hod emo kiln?" [The rain has stopped. The clans are coming. Should we stop them?]

I looked behind me to the door, still closed. Come on, Bellamy. I knew I couldn't stop the clans from coming, they'd find out eventually. I sighed as I faced the man again.

- "No. Let them come."

His eyes were unsure about my words, but he nodded nonetheless and left the room; Roan came beside me.

- "We are in no position to fight them." –he reminded me.

- "It's time to face the music." –I simply shrugged my shoulders- "I just hope Sam will be here before it starts."

He nodded and stood next to me facing the door. Out of nowhere, I heard a noise behind us, turning around I witnessed how the hatch to the bunker opened. I had trouble believing it, blinking my eyes hard when I saw my brother's face. I stumbled towards him as fast as I could and he embraced me in his arms, smiling as he did.

- "I knew you'd come through." –I whispered in his ear.

- "I love you so much, O."

For a moment, time stopped. It had been so long since he had said it, it felt foreign for a second.

- "Octavia." –Indra prompted me- "They're here."

- "Just in time."

- "O, where's Sam?" –he looked frantically around the room- "Abby told me she was alive too, was she lying?" –the despair in his eyes, almost too much to handle.

- "No, she's alive."

- "She left to do something." –Roan moved next to me- "She'll come back."

Bellamy didn't seem convinced but I didn't have time to explain as the heads of clans came inside the room.

- "Oso laik won kru." –I faced them before pointing at the bunker- "En dison laik oso hou. Monin hou." [We are one clan. And this is our home. Welcome home.]

I motioned for them to move inside and so they did, one by one; Indra moved inside too but Roan and Bellamy stood with me, I knew they were waiting for Sam to come back but, as the line thinned out and only a couple of people were left, I started to panic.

- "She promised she'd be back." –I paced the room as the last Grounder entered the bunker- "Where is she?"

- "I've never seen Skairipa so stressed." –Roan looked at me, entertained tone in his voice- "You should get inside."

- "I'm not leaving my sister behind."

- "I'm not either." –he reassured me- "I'll wait here for her while you deal with Skaikru."

- "I'll stay too." –Bellamy was quick to offer.

- "No, you have to come in with me." –I faced him- "I'm making sure you get a spot. Let's go."

I shoved him toward the stairs as he protested, but seeing I pushed him harder, he ended up moving down, looking one last time to the door, hoping she'd show up, but she didn't. Sam, whatever you're doing, your ass better show up in here soon.