But Namjoon couldn't process that.

He still strongly believed it was all his fault.

Both could have handled the situation better.

The two made it to the Starbucks around the corner and ordered two teas and a coffee. Yoongi paid and told Namjoon he had next buy for the drink which Namjoon didn't fight. They got their drinks and headed out of the coffee shop.

"How do you think he'll react towards me?" Namjoon asked as he took a sip of his tea. They were closing in on the building. Namjoons nerves were beginning to skyrocket.

Yoongi thought for a minute, "honestly I've got no clue. He's been on edge so you may end up slapped and screamed at" he stared at Namjoon for a second before smirking, "I'm fucking with you! He'll probably just keep a calm demeanor, he won't lash out in front of everyone else."

Namjoon hummed to himself and the two continued to walk in silence.

Yoongi opened the front door of the building and let Namjoon walk in first, which he awkwardly just stood there and waited for Yoongi to lead the way. A lady was sitting at the front desk with a forced smile plastered on her face.

"Hi, welcome to BH! How may I help you today?" The fake sweetness in her voice was possibly enough to give Namjoon diabetes.

Yoongi walked forward and spoke, "we're here to see Jimin."

"Ah yes, he said he was expecting someone! Follow me!" She kept her smile going and got out from behind the desk, waving her hand to have the two follow her.

The three got into the elevator and made their way up to the third floor where most of the models came to see each other or if they had to speak to the head of the company.

"Here we are, Please enjoy your visit!" the lady chirped as the doors opened, Namjoon and Yoongi walking out first. The lady hit the button and took the elevator back down leaving Yoongi and Namjoon alone.

Namjoon swallowed thickly, nerves engulfing him to the point where he felt suffocated, "I don't think I can do this-"

"Oh no!" Yoongi spoke angrily and pointed a small finger at Namjoon, "you woke me up at seven in the god damn morning to bring you here! So yes you can and you will!" He grabbed Namjoons wrist and drug him along.

Jimin sat in the small lounge waiting for Yoongi. He was really confused as to why Yoongi wanted to see him so early in the morning. Usually, he doesn't wake up till twelve at the earliest.

There was a light tap on the door and Jimin looked in its directions, Yoongi's head peeking in.

"Yoongs come in!" Jimin got up and was about to go in for a hug but stopped when Namjoon followed in after Yoongi. He started to feel nauseous, what the fuck was Namjoon doing here?

Yoongi gave a big, awkward, and gummy smile "Jimin before you say anything, Namjoon wants to talk to you. No interruptions, just a one-on-one conversation. You don't have to speak to him but I really think you should."

Jimin was speechless, he felt sick, and a bit dizzy. He thought for a moment. Did he want to see Namjoon right now? He felt like he didn't deserve to see him. After everything that happened back home, Jimin felt like he had betrayed Namjoon and most importantly broke his heart.

"I-I don't want to see him" Jimin chokes out, he couldn't see him. Not now.

Namjoon's heart dropped. He wanted to at least get closure from Jimin, and figure out what the hell happened that caused him to leave. "Jimin please," Namjoon begged "just a bit. Yoongi can even stay with us if that makes you feel any better about this." Namjoon was desperate. He had Jimin right here in front of him and he wasn't willing to just let it all slip through his fingers because Jimin didn't want to see him.

"N-no" Jimin's eye's started tearing up. He couldn't even look Namjoon in the eyes. He felt like if he were to talk to him he would explode. He felt so suffocated right now. For some reason, he felt like he had been betraying Namjoon. Not only that, he felt as if he didn't deserve to get a second chance with him.

Namjoon bit his bottom lip nervously and thought for a moment. "Only a few minutes. I just need— I need closure on this. You left so suddenly and I want to know why? Why did you leave? Was it my fault?"

Jimin began to sob at this point. He heard Namjoon's words loud and clear and it wasn't namjoons fault at all. Jimin still believes the whole thing was his fault but right now he couldn't speak to Namjoon. He wasn't ready. He wiped his tears away and straightened himself up a bit.

"Namjoon, I-I need you to leave." His voice was more stern and serious.

"Jimin-" Yoongi tried to plead.

"Now." Jimin pushes past the two, leaving them confused with his sudden change in attitude.

Namjoon felt frustrated. Why did all of this have to be so damn complicated for the two? Why couldn't they just have a normal life and be together or at least be civil with each other? He was getting more mad as the thoughts continued to become overwhelming in his head.

He caught Jimin's wrist and turned to him. Jimin looked shocked and scared. "Why? What did I do to you that was so bad that you've shut me out like this? Was it because I didn't say yes to running away with you that night?" Jimin was shaking and tried to get out of Namjoon's grip which only tightened.

"N-Namjoon, you're hurting me" the younger cried. Namjoon not realizing what he was doing.

"Hey, let go of him" Yoongi separated the two. "Jimin I'm so sorry-"

Jimin looked away, tears running down his cheeks "leave, both of you. Please." He sounded so broken.

Yoongi nodded and grabbed Namjoon leading him out of the room.

Everything was a mess. Jimin was mentally a mess and so was Namjoon. Neither knew what the fuck was going on. Jimin just wanted to disappear at that moment. He started to break down even more and finally crumbled once the two left. Jimin just wanted to be happy again, he knew that speaking with Namjoon could've helped change a lot of things but he was on a self-destructive path, he's been on one for the past few years and he felt that he was finally about to hit rock bottom.

He knew it was his fault that he ended up like this. He believed deep down that he deserved this. He didn't deserve to be happy.

※※※

Hey guys~ yes I know I finally updated after ten years. But please know it takes a long while for me to come out with chapters because I have a job and life and the writing process takes a while for me. So even though the chapters take a while to come out I hope you still enjoy them.