28

Renji and I were separated. I could still see him in the distance but I doubt we could help each other. I was facing off with a brat. And the third one stood in the air just observing.

The brat had medium length spiky purple hair and a mask covering the lower part of his face. (pic below is what he looks like)

Just by looking at him I could tell he was the strength of a third seat at best

Just by looking at him I could tell he was the strength of a third seat at best. Now if I was a normal third seat he might me be able to beat me. But the fact of the matter is if I truly wanted to I could be a captain by now. I just refused because I like my squad.

"I am Lurris Rahn number thirty. You should feel lucky dying by my hand, " he said.

He kept talking and I just watched. His arm was extended and I jumped up landing on it. I then landed on a roof behind him.

"Saki third seat if squad four. Pleasure meeting you, " I said.

I turned to see his neck explode with blood and his body and head fall separately to the ground. I guess Aizen was right. That move would decapitate any normal of unsuspecting person he was just a freak.

I knew exactly where to cut to make it a clean cut so it was quick and as painless as possible.

My eyes widened as I quickly jumped away from the roof I was on, it now being completely destroyed. My breath got caught in my throat as someone stood behind me holding a black feather to my throat.

I looked to the sky to see the other Arrancar gone. I then turned to see he was the one behind me.

"my name is Karasudokutā Doku Arrancar 19," he said.

I looked at the feather and slightly cringed for I could tell it was laced with poison. Now I could easily counter it but it would be a pain.

"are you mad I killed him?" I asked.

"not particularly. It was bound to happen. I told him not to act so tough. But he didn't listen and look where it got him, " he said.

He was at a captain level. It would be a pain to fight him. His feather was about to cut me but I barely managed to get away.

Now that I was a good distance from him I finally got a good look at him. Black eyes. long black hair. Tanned skin. His broken mask was around his neck with the hole below it. (pic below is what he looks like)

I drew both my blades blocking his

I drew both my blades blocking his. I slightly skidded across the floor. He was definitely stronger than the last one.

But I didn't expect for him to cut me with a feather on my upper arm. I growled as I jumped back clutching my arm. It hasn't taken effect yet but I was immune or resistant to most poison. But I knew it would take effect soon.

He looked at me confused. I didn't blame him. Any normal persons arm would be numb by now. I took a deep breath.

"life and death walk hand in hand. So bleed DosuHasu, " I said.

They changed and I sighed. I should at attack him while he didn't know what was happening.

"don't be stupid, woman. His abilities are similar to yours. It will take twice as much blood and time to create a lethal poison, " Dosu said angrily.

"he's right. And the poison he used is rather complicated meaning it will take about a half the normal time and blood to heal, " Hasu said.

I signed. They were right.

"so you're the one Aizen told us about, " he said.

I sighed. As much as it pissed me off he knew a lot I was grateful he didn't know it all. Aizen knew a lot about my zanpakuto but he got somethings wrong when explaining to me. As much as I wanted to tell him he was wrong I wasn't that stupid. It was a good thing he didn't know know everything.