Chapter 4: The Field Trip pt. 1

Peter POV

My mouth still wide open as I look over to the group of students.

"What are you doing here?!" Me and Flash say at the same time, both glaring at each other afterwards.

Mr. Moras walks up to me and said "Mr. Parker I don't know what you're doing here or how you found out that our trip was here, but you are not permitted to be here. Please leave immediately or wait on the bus and this may be forgotten." He looks very disappointed.

"Mr. Moras, I had no idea that you would guys would be here. I'm here for my internship, I'm giving you the tour." I tried to explain but he cut me off saying, "Now Peter, I didn't want it say anything but this has gone on long enough. Please stop pretending that you have an internship and go home now, before I call your Aunt May and the principle."

"But-" I start, as he goes to cut me off Angela comes running up saying "I'm sorry Peter, I forgot to give you the badges for the students." She says.

Mr. Moras looks stunned and says furiously "I'm sorry ma'am, is he bothering you? He is one of my students but he's not supposed to be here right now."

Angela starts laughing, looks at me and says "Oh my gosh Peter is this your class, this would only happen to you. Parker Luck I guess."

She then looks over to my teacher, no longer laughing, and says "Excuse me, Mr. Moras is it? This is Peter, he is a very trusted and well known intern at this facility. He will be your tour guide today and I expect that you will treat him with the upmost respect."

She then turns to the rest of that class and says. "That goes for all of you today as well, he is in charge until 2:30 so I expect to only hear good things today. If I find out that one of you is not being good then you can kiss your chances goodbye at ever becoming a intern here. We take our reputation very seriously here." She finishes by handing me the ID's and wishing me good luck while running to the elevator.

"Hello everyone, you all may know me, but just incase you forgot, my name is Mr. Parker and I will be your tour guide today. When I call your name please come up and get your ID."

I start calling out the names while passing out the ID's "Betty Brant, MJ Jones, Cindy Moon, Ned Leeds, Eugene Thompson..." I go on until all of the badges are gone and get a very nasty glare form 'Flash', but that only made me enjoy it more.

"Alright everyone, make sure to have your badges on and visible at all times." I say while tapping my badge that is clearly visible and pinned to my chest. "Our head security guard is very strict about that. These badges will only be active until 2:30 on the dot so you can keep them as a souvenir after this tour."

"Any quick questions now? We will have a question session after each part of the tour so please save any big questions for later."

Cindy raises her hand "Mr. Parker, why is your badge different from ours?"

"Great question Cindy! There are ten different levels that can lead to different parts of the tower. For every job or person, there is a different tear and color. The lowest color is white and is only for guests. The next four colors are yellow, orange, red, and pink, in that order. Those colors are for interns and what rank they hold. The next color is green and that's for people that hold meetings here regularly. The next two colors are blue and magenta. These are for people who work in the business department. The second to last color is purple and that is for close family and friends of Tony, Pepper and the Avengers. The final color is gold. Only a very small few people have it. Those people are Tony, Pepper, the Avengers and me, since I am Tony's personal intern. Gold let's you go anywhere in the tower." I saw taking in a deep breath as many of the student gape at me.

I lead the tour group to the medal detector by the elevators. "All of you must step into these metal detectors to make sure you have nothing on you." I say. They all go through and I purposely walk around since I always have one of Auntie Tasha's knives on me. Prior to her request. Once we reach the the elevator all of the students must scan their ID's so they can get on.

In a very robotic and cold voice Friday states all of the students name and clearance levels when the get on.

Finally I get on last and Friday says in a warm and friendly tone "Hello Peter! How is your tour going?"

"Great! Thanks Karen, can you take us to floor 6 please?" All Of the students are gawking at me.

"Of course sir" She says and sends us up.

The sixth floor is specifically for tours, it shows the history of the tower, old prototypes, and history/relics from the Avengers. I didn't bother to explain anything since there is plaques that explain things on every exhibit. I haven't looked at everything yet so I take this time to explore. I find my way over to see the Avengers part of the exhibit, and to my surprise, there is a section for Spider-Man. I instantly get curious and read the plaque.

'Spider-Man is a asset to the team. Though he may not be a part of the Avengers, we still view him as a important part of the team. He has chosen not to be apart of the Avengers so he can "Look out for the little guy."
Some fun facts about him: He is very afraid of spiders, loves sci-fi movies, anytime he wants a snack he always chooses fruity pebbles, and he hates peppermint, anytime he accidentally eats it he spits it out and hisses like a cat.'

After Peter read the plaque he was looking at his very first suit in a glass case with a title that said "We all start somewhere." Flash was staring at this exhibit, it's well known that Flash loves Spider-Man. Peter always found it funny that he is Flash's least favorite and favorite person at the same time.

Flash saw him looking at him and said "What are you looking at Penis, are you thinking about how your buddy Spider-Man and how you've never met him?" He made sure to put air quotes around the word 'buddy'.

"Eugene, it's Mr. Parker to you today, and we have a no bully tolerance. Please stop before I have to write you up." Peter said feeling very powerful and proud of himself.

"Listen here Penis, I can see straight through you, so stop trying to put up a strong and authoritative act, before I put you back in your place. Also call me Eugene again and see what happens." Flash said with much furry in his eyes.

"What did you call him?" Said a voice that was a little too familiar...
————
1202 words. Hey guys!! Thanks for reading and I appreciate you guys sticking along so far, don't worry you will get an ending to this tour. And this story is definitely not based on that it's just a little snippet of Parker Luck TM