1

Note: these rules do not cover any other werewolf books such as

the Submissive Luna and others in the BloodHouse series.

Those stories are intended to explore different ways people mentally adapt to survive extreme situations, and then heal to have a normal life. The stories originate with the survivors of an illegal vampire blood house that specializes in extreme torture and sometimes rape. It was the sort of place even vampires wanted shut down. It had been run by younger vampires who had not learned sufficient discretion and who developed a taste for blood richly flavored with stress hormones.

All those rescued (including some of the imprisoned staff) were mentally/emotionally damaged and used different coping mechanisms.

.....

Nor do these rules apply to the Fake Mate series, where shifters who have not found their mate [or whose mate died] may pretend to have found a human mate. Because she is not who he truly wants, nothing she does will ever be quite right or good enough. They often become abusive.

Depending on the story, the FM story may follow the first relationship closely until the end, or pick up after and focus on the healing process and finding their true mate. ....but not trusting him because he has similarities to her first 'mate' who began so loving and became so abusive. Those may be written as pairs, but not always.

-------------------------------------------------------------

These rules only apply to the Native Lands shifter Anthology which includes wolf shifters , skinwalkers (evil sorcerers who move between dimensions and sometimes nasty things come back with them), wendigo (cannibals), and some others.

...The anthology will probably not include vampires and faeries.

Not all shifters will be 'werewolves'. (I may have bear shifters, honey badger shifters, & whatever else I want)

Someday I hope to write a historical story involving Nazis trying to take control of land in honey badger shifter territory. Obvious hint: it does not go well for them.

I am focusing on werewolf rules (for now).

===========================================

The Rules:

All shifters resemble the animals they shift into. No exotic colors, no extreme size etc. They are however stronger, faster, tougher etc. than mere wolves. 

Greater muscle density could make them heavier in water, still able to swim... but not as far/fast. (Usually, out of water, the wolf side would have greater strength/endurance.)  They would have an easier time swimming in human form. 

All mates are choice mates except those called 'destined' because the attraction is so strong they cannot resist falling hard and fast. Scent tells who is most genetically compatible... but that says nothing about how compatible the individuals will be, so there is always a choice.

.... Some children of 'destined' pairings can be especially talented in some way, and some of them change history.

The more deeply religious consider the children of such unions a particular blessing to the tribe. The Great Spirit itself brought the parents together to make certain the child/children would be born and there must be a reason for that.

(Think about stories involving abuse... The parents may not have been a good match for each other, but may have produced a special child.)

......

Native Lands Anthology /world building/ werewolvesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें