Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy

Beginne am Anfang

Aruna: Sir m...M...I ...i

Manik:  You know what I don't have full day for you (to receptionist) Miss Wadhwa Give her termination letter to her in an hour...

Receptionist: Yess sir ..

Manik nods his head and turns back but then he stop and looks toward Aruna who was having tears in her eyes..

Manik: And ya Miss Sehgal one free advise for you if you wanna ACT that you are concentrating on work then atleast hold the file straight. Hmmmm....

And with this Manik enters in the elevator and press the button for 30th floor where his cabin is situated...

And here all the employees were not so surprised about their multi talented boss who even after not keeping an eye is seriously have an eye on them. The file which Aruna was holding was really not straight..

The lift open with a sound of 'ping' sound and he moves toward his cabin. This floor has Manik and his Secretary I.E Nandini's cabin and also a sound proof music room with a quite comfy residential area.  To enter this floor only private elevator can be used and that also has a password which is only known to Fab 5 Abhiya and of course Nandini...

He enters in his lavish cabin  .....👇👇

He took his place on his luxury chair and as usual his coffee Macchiato  was placwd their and his schedule for today was too arranged his laptop all the necessary files everything was placwd their and he so knew it who has done this but ignoring all this as according to him "It's her duty" He started with his work along with sipping the bitter coffee..

Right at 10 am Nandini enters in his cabin with a knock which he permitted...

Nandini: Sir it's time for the meeting with Singhania's. Shall we move...

Manik:(raising his eyebrows) Move where???

Nandini:(confused) For the meeting Sir...

Manik: Ya so meeting is at 11 naa...

Nandini:But sir it will take time to us to reach there..

Manik:(confused) Where????

Nandini: Sir at The Meeting Park where exactly the meeting is held...

Manik: What Meeting is not in the office but at meeting park...

Nandu:(casually) Yess Sir .

Manik:(angry) Then when exactly ate u planning to tell me the venue of the meeting Miss Murthy after your Marriage????

Nandu:(shocked) What I didn't told you????

Manik glares at her which she reciprocate well that's the thing that from The Manik Malhotra whom everyone is afraid of she didn't even get a lil bit of afraid.. If he the Monster here than she is also not less than Him...

Nandini: Sir I really mentioned you about the meeting time and location even send you a text too and also I mentioned it in today's schedule tooo but I know you being you would have royally ignored it. Right????

Manik looks toward her and then realized that she told him about it infact he read the message too but in all these concert he forgot and also she was right he never checked his schedule coz he never felt like doing so but still He is The Manik Malhotra how can he accept his mistake so easily..

Manik: That's exactly your job Miss Murthy...

Nandini:(muttered) Aiyoo Aiyappaaa he and His Manly EGO...😋

Nandini: Ok Sor my mistake..

Manik: Good u realized... Now let's move we are already late All thanks to You Miss Murthy.....

Nandini:(bad face) Of course Yess Mr. Malhotra...

And she too follow him with all the necessary documents and files with her...

*************************************

Here the chapter ends...

I know wasn't upto the mark but was important to show the Boss and Assistant relation between MaNan...

Hope u all liked it.....

Waiting for your reviews....

Plz Vote, Comments and Follow....

Avoid  Mistakes if any...

Resemblance with any other story is purely a coincidence....

Diya🔘🔘