Prom night/End

Beginne am Anfang

I put all my things back to where I took it from and sat down on the chair. I checked my phone's battery and saw that it was about to die soon. I charged my phone and changed to my pajamas and went to bed. 'I guess I will have to make extra lunch for those two...' With that in mind, I drifted off to sleep.

~Timeskip to the day of prom night cause I'm great...jk~

"Yay!" A shrill voice screamed through the house.

"Shut up, bubbles! I'm trying to sleep here!!" I shout.

Suddenly, my door was broken down to the floor and into bits. "MY DOOR!!"

"Wake up, buttercup!" She screamed in a sing-song way.

"What do you want, bubbles? It's still 4 in the morning..." I groggily asked.

"We're going to style you! Right, blossom?" She asked behind her.

I didn't hear anything. She probably nodded or muttered or something.

"Why would you need to style me this early!"

"Buttercup's right. It's still too early, don't you think?" Blossom asked.

Bubbles sighed and just nodded her head. "Ok, fine. It's too early for you two." She said and left the room.

Timeskip is brought to you by me being a lazy bum.

"Do I have to stay?" I asked. I looked at the dress I was wearing, it looked good on me. I looked up worriedly at my sister.

She was wearing a pink dress to prom. The dress complemented her pink eyes and orange hair. She looked like a fictional beauty.

"Yes." She answered calmly. I groaned and my right hand move its way to mess up my hair. But before it had further contact, a hand pulled mine away from my head and pulled me until I crashed into its chest.

The hand that pulled me belongs to a boy or man or guy or whatever. I know that because the chest I crashed to was flat and not soft. No boobs on the way. Or the person that pulled me could be a flat-chested girl.

I looked behind and saw breaker. He smirked then winked at me.

"Hey. Where's brute?" I asked. I didn't see her since earlier.

He shrugged and pulled me to the center of the room, where I last saw boomubbles.

We danced for two songs and after that, I excused myself to sit down because my feet were killing me.

I ate food from the table near some couples and saw blake.

"Hey blake, have you seen butch around?" I screamed through the loud music.

"I haven't exactly but I think he was dancing with brute earlier." He said and I pondered for awhile. I then said thank you and left the table with food, of course.

I went back to where my sister sat earlier. I sat down and began to eat.

Minutes passed after I finished eating, there was still no sight of butch. I stood up and went back to blake, who was surprisingly still at there.

"Hey blake. Wanna dance?" I asked. Since butch doesn't seem to wanna show up then I'll dance with somebody else. I can't wait forever.

He shook his head violently and looked at me incredulously, "I'm sorry. What did you say?" He asked.

"I'm sure you heard me." I said.

"O-ok." He said and wiped his hands on his pants. He seems to be nervous.

"Don't worry. It's not like butch will see us dancing." I said and pulled him to the dance floor.

In the middle of us dancing, the music stopped and he sighed in relief. He let go of me and wiped his imaginary sweat on the forehead.

He excused himself and went to the 'restroom'. I'm sure he definitely went for Berserk. After he left, the music was back on but it was another song. I stood there for a while and was about to leave, when suddenly a pair of hands was wrapped around my waist, pulled me closer to its chest.

I smiled. "So you decided to finally show up?"

He leaned over and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah." He whispered on my ear.

"This is gonna be our first and last dance tonight."

He hummed and I could almost feel him smiling, "And why's that?" He asked.

"Because I was waiting for you for an hour already and my feet are killing."

"Aw. You waited for me?" He teased.

"Yes. If I wasn't your girlfriend, I would have left by now and would be sleeping."

We talked and joked while dancing and the song was slowly nearing its end. After one last spin, I smiled at him and said, "Maybe next year's prom wouldn't be that bad."

The End...

~○~○~
Future kids: Hey!! What about our screen time!?

Me: Anyway, sorry for the late update! I know that I broke my promise but wattpad was messing with me earlier so I couldn't make the chapter on time.

So, I only hope you enjoyed this super late last chapter of mine. Not to mention, horrible. It sucks right? My school starts tomorrow and that means I fulfilled my promise to myself! I have some upcoming books, so if it's not too much to ask, please check it out after it's published.

Also, a good friend of mine, RRBxPPGships, has just finished another book! If you haven't checked it yet, please check it out later!

Writing this story has been great guys! I hope you all enjoyed the story from the start to end!
Bye and please have a good day!