Tyrion Lannister: My wife is heir to Winterfell. If I emerge from this with my head is still on my shoulders, I may one day rule the North in her name. I could carve you out a big piece of it.

Bronn: If and may and could. It's bloody cold up north. Lollys is soft and warm and close. If I gave you the choice between fucking Lollys and fighting the Mountain, you'd have your britches down and your cock up before I could blink!

Tyrion Lannister: Does he frighten you so much?!

Bronn: I'd be a bloody fool if he didn't frighten me. He's freakish big and freakish strong, and quicker than you'd expect for a man of that size. Maybe I could take him, dance around until he's so tired from hacking at me he dropped his sword, get him off his feet somehow... but one misstep and I'm dead. Why should I risk it?

Tyrion Lannister: Because you're my friend.

Bronn: Aye, I'm your friend... and when have you ever risked your life for me? I like you, pampered little shit that you are. I just... like myself more.

Tyrion Lannister: I understand.

Bronn: I'm sorry if has to be this way.

Tyrion Lannister: Why are you sorry? Because you're an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart? That's what I liked about you in the first place.

Bronn: We had some good days together.

Tyrion Lannister: Yes, we did.

Bronn: What will you do?

Tyrion Lannister: I suppose I'll have to kill the Mountain myself. Won't that make for a great song?

Bronn: I hope to hear them sing it one day.

Jorah Mormont: Daario Naharis killed his captains and dumped their heads at your feet when he grew tired of their commands. How could you have faith in a man like that?

Daenerys Targaryen: I could never have faith in a man like Daario. That's why I've sent him and the Second Sons to retake Yunkai.

Jorah Mormont: You have?

Daenerys Targaryen: I have.

Jorah Mormont: Without you there to rule, Khaleesi, I fear the masters will simply bide their time, wait for the invaders to leave and reassert control.

Daenerys Targaryen: That is why I've ordered Daario to execute every master in Yunkai. The masters tear babies from their mothers' arms. They mutilate little boys by the thousands. They train little girls in the art of pleasuring old men.

Jorah Mormont: They treat men like beasts, as you said yourself. Herding the masters into pens and slaughtering them by the thousands is also treating men like beasts. The slaves you freed, brutality is all they've ever known. If you want them to know something else, you'll have to show it to them.

Daenerys Targaryen: And repay the slavers with what? Kindness? A fine? A stern warning?

Jorah Mormont: It's tempting to see your enemies as evil, all of them, but there's good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought.

Daenerys Targaryen: Let the priests argue over good and evil. Slavery is real. I can end it. I will and it. And I will end those behind it.

Jorah Mormont: I sold men into slavery, Khaleesi.

Daenerys Targaryen: And now you are helping me show them to freedom.

Jorah Mormont: I wouldn't be here to help if Ned Stark had done to me what you want to do to the masters of Yunkai.

Game of Thrones Season 4 Quotesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें