REJECTION

" Happy birthday my Geet "

" Yesterday was my birthday ..."

" I'm so sorry ...I was stuck in meetings that's why couldn't come ..." he said sadly...

" you didn't even call..."

" I was so busy you know na...this new project taking troll on me ..."

she remembered her friends saying ' Geet boyfriend kitna bhi busy ho kamse kam girlfriend ki birthday pe time nikal hi sakta hai na ..khair chor ek call toh karsakta tha... ( Geet How busy boyfriend can be but he can make time for his girlfriend's birthday , or atleast can call once ) '

" ...don't you have time for me " she asked hurt by his behaviour...

" Geet I thought you understand me ..you know how busy I'm , still I came today just to meet you and you talking like this ...I know it's your brainless friends right ? ..." She didn't like him talking about her friends that way ...

" nehi woh.. ( No it's) "

" forget this , look what I get for you ..."

he gave her a box happily... she opened it and saw a beautiful neck chain with a diamond pendant... he eagerly waiting for her reaction ...

" I brought this for you ..." He picked up the chain and made her wear it ...

" wow you look beautiful.. aj yehi pehenke jana college main ( you should go college wearing it ) ...everyone should know your boyfriend is one in million ...".

she tried to smile which didn't reach her eyes but next moment he gives her a bunch of roses...

" and also this for my most Beautiful girl " her favourite roses she hugged him tightly, finally feeling happy that he actually thinks for her and loves her...

******

" what are you wearing ...? kitni baar kaha tumse ( how many times I told you ) , yellow don't suit you at all its makes you look pale " he said frowning.. clearly disappointed with her choice ...she looked at herself ...is she looking that bad but her mother said she looking like a beautiful flower...

" I'm telling you never ever wear this colour ok " She nodded slowly...

********

" so what will you eat ? "

" hmm Burger ..you know yahatin ki burger bohot yummy hai ek baar khaoge toh ( you know here's burger awesome , if you eat once..) ..."

" Burger hell no " He cut her in mid ..." Geet how many times I told you , don't eat junk foods ...you already gaining weight ...do you know how ugly you will look if you gain more ?...now you should start dieting...let's eat something else..." he ordered something not caring to look at her gloomy face ...

*******

She looked at the magazine hurt to see his close pics with a top model ..he snatch it from her ..." uffo Geet how many times I have to tell you don't over think anything... I am a business man , I just show off to maintain my position.. for better connection ..so that I can be number one...don't you trust your love " Geet wipe her tears away listening him..