chapter one

****Amelia's POV ******

As I finished my run I decided to walk to the woods and practice first had combat, okay I might have put a few dummies up, once I got there I got into a position where I could attack the opponents throat first. After a hour I went home tomorrow I leave and may never return but whatever I hate my family anyway they treat me with no respect and are disappointed in me.

******next morning***

(Listen to the Phoenix by fall out boy during this chapter)

As I walk out the house I heard someone call my name I turned my head and saw my best friend Connor. "Hey Amelia I'm gunna miss u so much please come home safe and just to say I love you oh and ur outfit classic you" he said, what he ment by outfit was that I was warring my green uniform for my army cadets, I was second in command as our leader said a girl my age could not lead yet ,but I don't care anyway "I'll miss you too connor I love you but I have to go" I reply and with that I hug him and jump on the train. (If u have seen divergent the that's how I jump on the train)

When I finally got there it was 10:58am I left at 5am, as I jumped out I Heard a cheer I snapped my had in that direction to see the one I didn't want to Luke his power is to mess with peoples minds plus he was from Ireland "nice jump Millie" "piss off Luke and get it right its Amelia" I shout. I was about to run at him only to be stopped my a pair of strong arms, I looked and saw tom, he was from france, his power is to control emotions. "Let go tom, please I won't have to hurt you then" I said emotional less ready to attack "calm down my dear Amelia why are you always so feisty" he said then i heard another voice say "it turns me on what about you Ryan" I looked back and saw Alex and Ryan fan-fucking-tastic "wait please don't tell me that this century it all boys except me",I whine "sorry babe" I heard Ryan say fuck me I muttered in my breath  "with pleasure" I hurd Luke say with that I pulled away and went down to what I guess was the reception.

"hello Amelia" the lady said "hi can I have my room key" I asked with that she handed it to me and told me to follow the path then turn right and look for 165.

As I went in I saw.....

****************†★‡★*****@†”#×

Heya I hope this is not to long