Chapter 2

I arrived at school and went to my locker, I grabbed all the things I needed and went to my class.

"Hello class. instead of writing we are having an assembly in class. the 9 grade are going to come down and teach you guys some stuff" the teacher said

A couple minuets later the 9th graders came in the class

"Shit" I whispered to myself. Sophie walked in.

Everyone looked at me and I blushed the 9th graders got out their things. the teacher walked back to the front of the classroom

"The 9th graders wrote about love. what it feels like to be in love. but while their setting up your going to write about love a present it in front of them and then they will share theirs with you" she said

Why?

She handed out paper and I started writing.

••••

When we were all done every 8th grader had to stand in front of the class and the 9th in our seats. and of course Sophie was assigned my seat.

It was my turn to read

"Love. what is love? love is when you get butterflies in your stomach when you see the person you love. Love is when you can feel that persons emotions. Love is when you would take a bullet for them. love is when you cheer him or her up when they are sad or when they aren't feeling well you get them a whole kit of of medicines just to make them better so you can have that's kiss you missed so much. What is love?"

Everyone clapped. The teacher said it was great.

Now it was time for the 9th graders.

The only one out of the whole grade was Sophie's. it was outstanding.

I started to not feel so good all of a sudden I felt really sick I ran to the nearest trash can in the classroom and thew up in it. everyone gasped.

The teacher told me I could go to the nurse so I went.

The nurse said I was fine it was just a little bug.

I went back to class and everyone had a partner except for Sophie she was reading a book. "are you okay" "are you fine" I walked past voices. I went to the teachers desk. she told me just to sit at my desk since the sub just was almost over.

Class was over. all of us left the classroom. I went to my locker, I couldn't get my locker to open.

By now the locker hallway was mostly cleared. I kicked my locker a couple times.

Sophie walked past me. Gazed at her then looked back at my locker.

I finally got it open with 1 last try. I went to the lunch room and sat down.