Chapter 3

Travis POV

I was completely in shock with that voice but I didn't knew who the girl was. I decided to turn around to find a gorgeous girl but I am not into it since I am not interested right now on a relationship.

Travis:Who are you?

Girl:I'm Dinah...Don't you remember me?

Travis:Should I know who you are?

Dinah:Am I so different from before?

(Dinah)

Travis:Wait, are you, hum, what I think you are?

Dinah:Shh don't remember the passed I want you back!

She got closer to me and whispered in my ear.

Dinah:I would love for you to show me those moves again, you know...

Everyone in the gym we're looking at us so I decided to whisper back.

Travis:I will never forget what you did to me Dinah! You broke my heart and I don't want you to do it again...

She hugged me and burried her head on my chest. I didn't hug back since I just remembered that she was my ex but now that she has returned, probably I will give her another chance but probably not.

Dinah:WORLD TO TRAVIS!!

I got out of my thoughts and concentrated on her.

Dinah:Can you help me with my workout babe!

Travis:Don't call me babe and I can help you but don't make me regret my decision.

Dinah:Thank you ba- I mean Travis!

We started the workout and some times she just started to flirt with me by moving her a** very close to my, you know what.

I finished my workout and she left with me. I don't know I just don't feel this right but something brings me to her.

Dinah:Travis, I know this might be awkward but I would love to be friends again.

Travis:Friends?

She look at me with curiosity and now I recognized what I've just said.

Dinah:Want to be more then that?

She gave hopeful eyes. Those brown eyes that I couldn't get off my mind right now.