Chapter 7 - Lunch and More Discovery

Beginne am Anfang

Out of curiosity I ask her what it is. “Hey what’s that he gave to you?”

“Oh it’s his number,” anger yet again building up in me, until I hear Georgia say “I’m not interested in him though” She screws it up and puts it on the side.

“Why not? He’s a hot guy right?” I quiz.

“Well yeah, but I’m not interested at the moment, I only have my eyes on one person right now. Anybody else just falls short”

I feel kicked down, she’s clearly not interested in me. I decide not to press too much on this topic before it gets me down any further. Instead I edge Georgia to carry on with our previous conversation “yeah so you were saying about our music helping you?”

“Oh yeah, it doesn’t matter about that now. I’ve spoken too much about me, more about you I say!” Georgia smiles back at me. Even though I’m not fully happy with her response, I give it to her and we play 20 questions to get to know each other better.

I find out that she’s single, she lives with her mum and two brothers, she has a dog named Doodle, she lives on the outskirts of London, she’s had two boyfriends, she’s 18, she’s a qualified technician, she has always aspired to play in her own band, she can’t sing for toffee (although I don’t believe that), she can play the guitar, she’s always wanted to learn how to play the drums and bass, I soon started asking her silly questions, so she decided to start asking me questions.

I told her that I was also single, I live in LA by myself, and I’ve always wanted a dog… We just stopped there, because a carefree Georgia, suddenly turned into a panicked Georgia.

“Oh crap” she curses under her breath…

“What’s happened? What’s wrong?” I ask her, starting to panic.

“We need to go now, I was supposed to be back at the arena, 45 minutes ago!” Georgia replies panicked, she quickly starts grabbing her stuff.

“Woah woah Georgia, chill! I spoke to your boss earlier, whilst you were meeting Charlie, I asked her to see if I could steal you away for the day, and so we could go sightseeing. She’s cool with it!” I explain myself quickly feeling embarrassed for not mentioning this earlier.

“Oh right okay, then that’s fine then. So you want to go sightseeing? Where do you want to go Ms. Williams?” She says her face going back to being carefree, with a smile on her face.

“I don’t really want to go sightseeing… I just want to spend time with you” I reply back anxiously. She flashes me a great big grin, which makes my insides go warm and content.

I have finally figured out that I am attracted to this girl, and I’ve accepted that too. She’s like a drug to me. I can’t let it end here, I can’t let it end tomorrow, just for the both of us to go back to our normal lives, and to probably never meet again.

Georgia’s POV:

Did Hayley just say that she wanted to spend time with me? Oh gosh, I now have to think quickly on my feet, to pull something out of the bag.

“Why don’t we just go to the London Eye? Probably by the time we have done that, you’ll have to come back and do your vocal warm ups and sound check anyway.” I ask cooly.

“Sure!”

We walk out of the café, again she insisted that I go first, but as I turn around, I swear I catch her staring at my bum… I doubt she was. When she looks up her face begins to blush and she bit her lip. I would rather bite that lip myself. Yeah that’s right, I’m totally attracted to Hayley Williams.

When we get back to the car, Hayley asks if she could put her music on, I give her the go ahead, she plugs her phone in, and the first song that comes on is Failure – Stuck On You. I turn it up, and we sing a long together, I just mumble the words, whereas Hayley belts them out, and it sends me chills down my spine, I try and concentrate on the road, and as I glance at Hayley, I see her singing

“Stuck on you,

Till the end of time,

You’ve got me paralyzed” to me. I’m sure it’s not to me though, she probably just looked my way. I carry on driving, tapping my fingers along to the beat, just to find that the next song she puts on is All I Wanted. I chuckle to myself with a smile on my face.

This time Hayley just lip syncs to the song, until she gets to the chorus, “All I Wanted was you, All I Wanted was yoouuuu!” I join in this time, still not as loud as Hayley, again I glance over at her again and she’s singing with her eyes closed, and when she opens them, she immediately focuses on me.

What is she doing to me? Does she want me to crash this car, or just combust? It seems like it. The next song to come on is Misguided Ghosts. Oh man… One of my favourite Paramore songs, I begin to sing along, not holding back this time.

 “I’m going away for a while,

But, I’ll be back,

Don’t try and follow me,

‘Cause I’ll return as soon as possible.”

I keep going, not noticing that Hayley isn’t singing, and is staring at me. Tears begin to pool in my eyes and beg to be let go, I won’t let my past control my emotions during this song. That’s when the song finishes, I compose myself, quickly wipe my eyes and look over at Hayley, who has a toothy grin that goes from ear to ear, which shows her adorable small gap in her teeth. “What?” I question.

“You have an amazing voice. Sing with me.” She puts on Last Hope, and I cautiously sing with her, I sing quieter than her, just so that I can hear her amazing voice.

“Every night I try my best to dream,

Tomorrow makes it better,

Then I wake up to the cold reality,

And not a thing is changed” We sing together, her eyes burning into the side of my skull, whilst I pay attention to the road. The song comes to an end. But another song doesn’t come on, I look over at Hayley when we stop at traffic lights

“Sing with me Georgia” is all she says.

“But I’ve just sung with you, I don’t understand” I respond, trying to figure out what she means.

“Yes, you just did, and I’m happy you did, I’m actually ecstatic that you did, but sing with me and the guys tonight.” I’m shocked at what she just said, she wants me to sing with her and the boys tonight? At Wembley Arena? No no I can’t do that, not in front of that many people, what if I mess up, what if I forget the words?

“Hey, hey!” I hear coming from beside me, the soothing voice coming from Hayley, and it seems as if all of my worries go away. “Look, just think about it, I don’t want to pressure you into doing it, but we would like it if you came and sung The Only Exception with us.”

“Okay, I don’t think I could do it, but I will think about it!” I smile back at her. “But what about the guys? Shouldn’t you talk with them first?”

“I already have, when you were singing Misguided Ghosts, I text Jeremy and he said they are both cool about it!” Hayley replies grinning.

A/N

So now that both Hayley and Georgia have accepted their feelings towards eachother, will anything happen?

Will Georgia perform on stage with Paramore?

Next chapter should follow tonight or tomorrow!

Please Vote, comment or message me! I would like to know what you are all thinking about this story.

Thanks

Georgia!